Land Rover Jaguar Scarborough

• CONSISTENTLY GREAT

Great team. Always prompt, thorough, honest, and professional. And a very comfortable waiting area!

• Great selection and service!

Very easy buying experience with a region leading selection of vehicles. If you are shopping for a new luxury car or SUV I recommend you stop in to this dealership. As a bonus, Scarborough is a great place to summer, you might just want to plan a vacation around your purchase!

• Jaguar

Awful, left it overnight to just have them look and see if they could tell where the leak was, and to not run a full diagnostics! They ran a full diagnostics and charged me 200.00

• GT Linton

There are Jaguar Dealers in my area but I drive 355 miles to Scarborough Me. Jaguar.

• Land Rover of Scarboro, Brittney

My sales associate Debbie Frend was professional, genuine, from the moment i went for the test drive she was personable and very helpful. She is extremely efficient, on the ball which makes the buying experience go well and she was quick to answer any questions and or find the answers if need be. My sales person Debbie Frend is an upstanding person, honest with integrity. She is not pushy but very helpful in making sure you will be happy with your purchase. I absolutely love my 2016 Range Rover Sport HSE. It surpasses Mercedes which i also have owned and love. The factory sent my SUV without the tow package and Scarborough Land Rover Jaguar immediately got my Range Rover in the shop and did an amazing job installing it. I am very particular and protective of my Vehicles and they made sure to take care of my needs and put an excellent mechanic on the job. From the test drive, ordering, my adding features after ordering, Rick was patient and made sure to get them ordered,to the financing and receiving it has been a great experience thus far. They have a great team.

• Good , competent, friendly people

I had a rear camera failure a few days prior to the termination date of the vehicle warranty. It was replaced as an extension of the dealership's goodwill outside of the warranty without a question or problem. It could have been an expensive out-of-pocket repair for me so it was greatly appreciated.

• Good service

I was having my vehicle repaired, after a minor accident.

I was having my vehicle repaired, after a minor accident.

• Great vehicle; outstanding service!

This is our first Land Rover and given our experience, we plan to stay with the LR Scarborough team for awhile! Debbie was patient and candid - showing me vehicles that matched what I truly wanted and being transparent with the price points. After a couple of months- she found the perfect balance and I found the perfect car!

• LR Service

The service team is always accommodating, pleasant and willing to explain all aspects of your service & maintenance needs.

• Always goes so very way beyond the extra mile.

The service department here treats you like family; I don't have along enough space here to fully describe the lengths they go to provide you with a standard of excellence long gone by the wayside. All I can say is thank you Land Rover Scarborough for occupying such a fine place in my life.