Fred Beans Subaru

4.7 out of 5 (4.7) 329 reviews

Call This Dealer

329 lifetime reviews. Includes reviews of Fred Beans Subaru from DealerRater.com

• Great Experience at Fred Beans Subaru
    February 26, 2017

My experience purchasing a vehicle at Fred Beans Subaru was excellent. My vehicle search began on-line to identify a vehicle that met my needs and th...at was a Subaru Outback with “Eye-Sight”. After visiting several dealers, I was most impressed with this dealership and our sales representative (Randy). One of the things that impressed me the most was the kind and friendly sales, without the pressured sales tactics you typically get at most car dealerships. Randy was knowledgeable and helped me with all of my questions. The price that I paid for my vehicle was also excellent. I did price comparison shopping on-line through “True Car”, “Edmunds” and “Consumer Reports”. Although Fred Beans did not have the absolute lowest price, they were able to match all of the on-line quotes provided to me. The friendly atmosphere convinced me to go with Fred Beans. Lastly, the technical support is outstanding. As you may be aware, the Subaru Outback is loaded with very advanced safety features that include the “Eye-Sight Driver Assist Technology”. One would think that all of the advanced technology in the car might be difficult to understand; However, the delivery coordinator (Seth, AKA: Professor Seth) was great at explaining the entire vehicle. He has also invited me back to go over any additional questions. To sum up, my experience at Fred Beans Subaru was great and I would highly recommend this dealership, the sales personnel and the technical support staff to anyone in the market for a new car. Frank

Thanks for the compliments. We are hearing great things about our new delivery process. Its nice to have an expert like Seth on hand for our custome...rs.

great interaction with the dealership as a whole.
    March 25, 2018

Completely professional without the pressure I found from other dealerships. Zaahid was the difference . Meticulously went through every aspect go o...ur car, and made the whole experience a pleasurable, that I would absolutely do again, and I will when we are ready to buy another Subaru. Thanks Zaahid and Fred Beans for making our Subaru experience great! Sincerely Tom M.

Overall Experience

Got the car in the price range I wanted
    March 23, 2018

I came there for a car that would fit my price range. Keith took the time to help me get a good car and saved me money as well. The car drives like a ...dream and my payments are exactly what I wanted to pay I appreciate the time and effort and I definitely recommend you go see Keith Butler for any car you need!

Speed and Ease
    March 5, 2018

We came in to lease a Subaru for our son and Kevin was very helpful in getting him into a car that was perfect for him and at a price we could afford.... The process was quick and easy from beginning to end. Keith, along with the rest of the staff was very friendly and helpful...thanks Keith!

Treats you as Family
    February 26, 2018

Keith is excellent at follow-up and continually reaching out to keep in touch. he is always available when visiting the dealership for service to ans...wer questions and make suggestions.

Overall Experience

Bought my SUV here ten years ago
    February 26, 2018

I bought a used 2005 Rav4 here ten years ago (in 2008) & still have it. I live in Westchester county in NY & drove out to PA for a great price, saved ...two grand. My Rav4 is a creampuff, still looks great. This place is five star all the way.

Bad customer service
    February 21, 2018

I have a appointment with one of the salesman, I arrived over there after a long ride and he was to busy to even acknowledge me. Never go to a dealer ...like an hour before they are closing, they don't want to help as much they just want to leave. horrible experience!!!

Horrible experience
    February 21, 2018

Great Service and patience with customer
    February 8, 2018

Keith found all the best options for me to get out of the dealer driving my dream car. Great dealer, great customer support, and great deals.

Great experience
    January 30, 2018

The staff was very Friendly and informative. Keith Butler was fantastic and made my experience pleasant and easy. I would definitely recommend this de...alership If buying or leasing a vehicle.

Fred Beans Subaru