• Great dealer

Last weekend I went into Definitive Motors. I purchased a 2012 Lexus IS250 F sport. From start to finish, this was hands down the best ever car experience I’ve ever had buying a car. My salesmen TJ gave me great detailed information about the car I wanted to buy, an what they could offer me for my trade in. I told him credit union that I wanted my loan to go thru. They were able to accommodate my entire request. I got the car I wanted, for the price an interest rate I hoped. TJ and the staff were very up front an honest thru the entire purchase of the car, making this a very quick and seamless process. I’d definitely recommend visiting Definitive Motors when you are in the market for a new car or just looking to browse.

• BMW 328i xdrive white sportsline

Excellent experience, got the car I wanted for the right price. Great salesman, not pushy and overall great experience.

• BMW X3

Great pricing. Relaxed buying experience. Test drives were easy to do and they waited for me to decide which car I wanted. Love. My new car.

• Definitive motors

Awesome experience and great customer service, painless and hassle free buying experience! Thanks

• Excellent Customer Experience: Highly Recommended

Last week I purchased a 2015 X5 from Definitive Motors. I had the usual hesitation of buying a car from a "used car lot." However, my experience couldn't have been a further departure from that stereotype. Everything went smoothly and with very little stress. The car was in near mint condition. I worked with both Steve C. and Patric Q. and both were extremely professional to deal with. We negotiated a fair market price for the BMW and my trade-in, secured a great loan rate, and finished the whole transaction in painless way. If you are looking for higher-end cars with low mileage, I strongly recommend you take a look at the vehicles for sale at Definitive Motors. They treat their customers right!

• Great Experience

Went in to purchase a 2015 A4. Overall excelleky experience from start to finish. Wonderful staff and great facility.

• Great Service. Ask for Don!

Bought a 2015 4runner, clean, no issues. Super low price and couldnt find a better deal on the market. Don was great to deal with and no pressure. Thanks again!

• Welding Supervisor

Bought a car from this dealership and it was painless and very smooth transaction. Patrick gave me a good deal and found a better interest rate aside from my pre approved he still able to find a better deal and lower monthly payment. I'm giving these guys five start because they're really helpful. Thank you guys! Thank you Steve.

• Lexus purchasing experience

I purchased my Lexus GX 470 from Don at Definitive Motors. Loved the vehicle and it had more options than I expected at a reasonable price. Patric took care of financing, but I can tell he was not into making additional profit like other finance guys. Like Don, he wanted me in a vehicle with payments that would work for me. Purchase came with a warranty, but had issues with the tires outside of the warranty. Don and team took care of the issue with no question. I would recommend buying a luxury vehicle from Definitive Motors.

• Great Dealer

I've purchased several cars from both new and used car dealers in the past. My experience with Definitive Motors has been one of the best. Price on the Audi S5 I purchased was well below any other dealers and my salesman, Don, was professional and low pressure. Patric handled the financing in record time and got me an incredible rate. The entire test drive and purchasing process only took about an hour. I've spent that much time at other dealers just trying to get through finance, not to mention all the wasted time going back and forth with the sales manager trying to get a fair deal. I highly recommend these guys and would purchase from them again.