Stuckey Automotive

527 reviews

527 lifetime reviews. Includes reviews of Stuckey Automotive from DealerRater.com

Read reviews that mention:

July 18, 2019

Aaron and the Stuckey GMC team were extremely helpful and patient while helping my wife and I find her new vehicle. They brought vehicles up front and... ran all over the lot to ensure my wife had the easiest experience while becoming the most informed before choosing her car. Aaron was a fantastic salesman. He was not overbearing, and he ensured that we had all the information we wanted or needed before we purchased our Acadia.

Aaron Houser

July 10, 2019

My first experience with the Stuckey Automotive Group was outstanding. I was greeted almost immediately upon entering the doors and was treated with... courtesy and professionalism throughout the process of purchasing my vehicle. I primarily worked with Sales Professional Tyler Gibbons but received a tremendous amount of support and information from Jim Heffelfinger as well. Great service and will definitely recommend them to future interested customers. Best, Matthew J. Olson

Tyler Gibbons

(5.0) 11 reviews

Jim Heffelfinger

(5.0) 16 reviews

• February 11, 2018

was looking to upgrade my vehicle. was searching withing a 500 miles radious of my home. found several at Stuckeys. sent them pics.and all the info.of.... my trade. most of my deal was done online,did not have ro go to dealer once with mine until i picked mine up. as long as you are straight up with them you will get the best deal possible at stuckeys. they gave me the most for my trade and the best deal on a warranty compared to others it was worth the three hr.drive to get what i was looking for. the staff all the way around are supper friendly,curteous, and very understanding to what you are looking for. A big thank you to our salesman CARLOS, was very helpful, understanding, and patient while we decided, answered my questions when needed quickly and never pushy. Troy our finance guy was very kind, helpful, and even came in on his day off to help with papet work and we even didn't finance through them.Aubrey was very kind, friendly and helpful when i called to put a deposit on the vehicle. overall the car buying experience we have ever had will you them again in the future for sure

Yes! Happy customers make our day! Happy travels to you both!!

July 8, 2019

We came in a late and wanted to see a couple vehicles. Our salesperson Kenny K was easy going, not pushy, and let us have our privacy to discuss our decision.... We were in late and he and the finance department stayed after hours to get us all finished up. Only down fall is we didn't get what we were hoping for our trade in. Other than that no complaints! Loving our new Nissan Rogue sport!

Kenny Kim

(5.0) 27 reviews

July 8, 2019

Today we went to Stuckey to look for a new truck for my fiance with all intentions of looking at multiple dealerships. They had a great selection and great... prices, and even though it was the first place that we stopped, we decided we didn't need to go any further. We found a beautiful truck! Kenny and Spencer were phenomenal and we couldn't have asked for better people to aid us in purchasing our truck.

Kenny Kim

(5.0) 6 reviews

Spencer Nicholson

(4.8) 27 reviews

July 1, 2019

Britney answered all my questions and made suggestions of other options for my truck. No pressure to buy and great communication. Thank you, so much!!!!

Jennifer Kauffman

(5.0) 46 reviews

Nick Bennett

(4.6) 11 reviews

Xavier Stewart

Customer Care Specialist

July 1, 2019

I give this car dealership a 5 star review. I came in looking for a car with a low payment and low miles and was able to get in one that day thanks to... the Stuckey employees and especially to Brittany Thompson for taking the time to show me several different cars and getting me into the right one! If I could give her a ten star review, I would for being so kind and patient with me. I would deff recommend anyone to come in and purchase a vehicle!

Tyler Grazier

Internet Sales Manager

(4.9) 39 reviews

Sushant Mathen

(4.9) 16 reviews

Jess Langer

Service Writer

July 1, 2019

I wanted to get a bigger car and a Ford edge. I was looking at a 2018 but the bank was asking for more down then I had. Brittany did everything she could... and got me into a 2019 . Ian also helped and told me to drive the car home for one day and that is what sold me. My payment is higher then I expected but I will do what I can for a year and then refinance. I have bouhjty my last 4 cars there and LOVE the service

Shawn Kelly

Ford Sales Manager

(4.9) 58 reviews

Ian Foor

June 30, 2019

Right car, at the right price, handled professionally with great service. No time wasted, very efficient process. Car was ready when we arrived for our... appointment. Walt was knowledgeable , low pressure , a pleasure to work with.

Carlos Parrilla

(5.0) 51 reviews

Walt Babiak

(4.9) 40 reviews

June 28, 2019

The Stuckey Automotive team was very helpful and courteous. If something was wrong, they would make it right. I would highly recommend anyone to buy a... vehicle from the Stuckey Automotive team.

Carlos Parrilla