Northtown Subaru Hyundai

3.7
  • Great Selection!

Thanks for the feedback! Appreciate it!!

Very nice dealership with a great selection of used cars. Staff was friendly and easy to deal with. Cars are priced well, wish we would of come here first, it would of saved us some time.

Thanks for the feedback! Appreciate it!!

• Great Experience

Thanks!!

Great experience at the dealership. Alex was very knowledgeable and low key. Pleased with the deal i received, will definitely send family and friends here. All the buildings on the campus were brand new and looked great. Free coffee and snacks to boot!

Thanks!!

• Shuttle service is unforgivably slow

I dropped off my car at 8:15 am today. At 8:54 the shuttle had not yet arrived. (I'm supposed to be at work by 9. Didn't happen, even when I got my car back.) The Northtown dealerships had trouble enough a couple years ago when each dealership had its own shuttle; I stopped getting my VW serviced at Northtown Toyota VW because they too often couldn't get me to work on time. Now the half-dozen or so Northtown dealership along Sheridan Drive use *pooled* shuttles, meaning if/when you get on a shuttle you may spend time trundling from one dealership to another until the van is full before any customer actually gets anywhere! Maybe that's what happened this morning. Anyway, if I had known about Northtown's new pooled shuttle system I would never have leased from them: prompt shuttle service is too important to me. Arguably my first salesperson misled me by failing to disclose the nature of the new shuttle system. I'll have my Subaru serviced at another dealer henceforth, and have no more to do with a deteriorating Northtown culture that seems to be focused solely on Northtown's benefit no matter how badly it inconveniences us customers. This is bigger than Northtown Subaru, it's a cancer that seems to afflict the whole family of dealerships. The Northtown dealerships were once category leaders -- say, 15 or 20 years ago -- but that's over now. Northtown customers, get out while you can. Insert your favorite cliche about rats and sinking ships here.

Tom, I'm sorry you had such a terrible experience, and that it made you late for work. That is certainly very disappointing. I discussed this with our General Manager, the Service Manager, and the Shuttle Manager. If you have not yet been contacted, you will be very soon. Please feel free to also contact me directly at m.molenda@northtownauto.com if you would like to discuss further.

• The guys were awesome

The guys were awesome. I love seeing Paul and talking cars with him and the service guys were very helpful and kind.

• Great salesperson! Very helpful

Great salesperson! Very helpful with finding me a great car in the price I was looking for! Would definitely recommend him.

• Car was in for a 15 month service and detailing.

Car was in for a 15 month service and detailing. Dropped off at 9 and was told to expect the car by 3PM. Called at 4:30 and was told detail shop was behind and to expect a call by 5 PM. At 6:30 I called and was told the car was still in the detail shop. I told them to pull it out and I was coming to pick up the car. At 7 PM it was just being finished. I was told that there were problems in the detail shop and that my car had to be cleaned a second time. If the detail shop was so busy, why do you suggest the detail to the customers coming in? I went a full day without the use of my vehicle. I usually do my banking and grocery shopping on my day off, but this one I spent at home, waiting for the car.

• My service experience is awesome.

My service experience is awesome. I love the work of Northtown Service Department. Northtown Service Department is caring and make sure their customers are satisfied. The best Service Department I have ever know. I feel at ease when I take my car to be serviced and know I will get it back in great shape. Northtown is very friendly and very knowledgeable on the services. Great Service! Thank you!

• Staff is ALWAYS friendly, outgoing and helpful

Staff is ALWAYS friendly, outgoing and helpful. Wait time is sometimes less that what they tell you it will be. Very happy to be doing business with this company. Northtown is tops!

• I like that it is a subaru dealer

I like that it is a subaru dealer, but the waiting room experience could use a little revamping

• The service representative was very friendly

The service representative was very friendly and efficient. My waiting time was shorter then I expected, which pleased me.