Boardman Subaru & Imports

New 888-226-8808 Dealer Website
Used 877-438-8920 Email Dealer
Service 888-253-0158

4.0
Average based on 26 reviews.
  • Great experience

Great people working at this dealership. I have bought 5 cars there and counting. They have a great service department and I get all my service done there as well. I will not go anywhere else for an automobile! The product speaks for itself, but having such a great experience at a dealership is even better. Go see these guys!

• Great experience buying a car from them!

I had a great experience buying a used car from Boardman Subaru. The guys here are trustworthy and upfront about their vehicles which is what I really liked. The whole buying process right from the test drive to the documentation part and getting the vehicle ready to go on the road was very smooth and transparent. I would definitely recommend this place! Keep up the good work folks!

• Easiest car deal I have ever made.

I had a great experience with this deal. I saw a used car online and called to see if we could negotiate a deal before I made the 3 hour trip to see the vehicle. They came back with a good price and I made the trip. Everything was ready and waiting when I got there. We took a test drive and the car was as advertised. We were there about an hour and drove it home. They were super easy to deal with and it was a no pressure atmosphere. Our salesman, Pete, was great to work with. I would recommend them to anyone and I wish they were closer to home. Thanks.

• Nice Place

I have bought several cars from them and they always treat me good!

I have bought several cars from them and they always treat me good!

• Great dealership

Our salesman, Dan, was very helpful in making sure I had the right model, price, color, and everything. They had a great selection and made the entire experience enjoyable and not overwhelming.

• Great Dealing with you

Set up deal over the phone. No hassle. Good customer service. Very pleased with service.

• New Outback

Love my new Outback from Boardman Subaru, they made the buying process very easy from start to finish.

• Subaru Forester

A great group of people to work with...always helpful and customer service is top notch. Would recommend to anyone!

• #1 Subaru Dealer

Excellent people, excellent service! Best Subaru dealership!

Excellent people, excellent service! Best Subaru dealership!

• SALES AND SERVICE ARE #1

NOTHING BUT THE BEST CUSTOMER SERVICE IS PROVIDED TO ME AND MY WIFE FOR SERVICE AND SALES. WOULDN'T CONSIDER ANY OTHER DEALER!