Land Rover Jaguar Cerritos

1.0
  • This was the worst service I ever had.

I will never return. The service advisor gave me the jaguar emblem to put on my tire. All of the employees should be replaced.

• Bad Service and Average Repair

Please be advised: The Cerritos Land Rover Jaguar is terrible for service. Service is bad from time of appointment arrival and for service advisors to acknowledge customers and are rude to say the least! Realizing that this is the only Jag center within an 8 mile radius of Long Beach. The Land Rover Jaguar of Cerritos is just bad! Mind you ... this service department is servicing a certain percentage of clients; however, it's also a reflection on the dealership as well. it's just bad within the service through-and-through. Please consider traveling a little farther to Newport Beach instead.