Land Rover Princeton

877 reviews

877 lifetime reviews. Includes reviews of Land Rover Princeton from DealerRater.com

Read reviews that mention:

March 11, 2019

Great service from David Kwak - he was very professional and made the whole process painless. Would definitely be willing to buy from this team in the... future.

It is always exciting for us to hear our customers had a great experience. Thank you for sharing your story and for trusting us with your business. ...Congratulations and welcome to our Princeton family!

Dave Kwak

(5.0) 5 reviews

March 10, 2019

In this highly competitive car buying business, individualized customer attention is paramount. Land Rover of Princeton delivered this and overall exceeded... my expectations. Buying a car on your own can be a daunting experience. Doing due diligence of internet research, I found Karen Covino and Land Rover of Princeton with overwhelmingly positive reviews. I reached out to Karen and the rest was history From my first email exchange, it negated my cynical views of dealerships having purchased car through the years. I drove an hour and half to test drive and she was prepared when I met her. She was thorough but was not pushy. Unfortunately, we did not agree initially on the price. She followed up in few days and I explained that even when I find the car with the same price point on another dealership and conveniently closer to me, I'd rather give her business because of my pleasant experience. She made it happen and Mike from finance even offered a better loan interest rate from my preapproved bank loan. Without a doubt, I will recommend LR of Princeton to family and friends. Keep up the good work!

Thank you so much for all the kind words! We are very proud of our team and so glad that Karen was able to give you such a memorable experience. Con...gratulations.

Evan Ross

Encore Delivery Specialist

(5.0) 15 reviews

Karen Covino

Sales guide

(5.0) 17 reviews

• February 26, 2017

Test drove a used LR4, liked it a lot. I came back and bought it, a CPO, for a great price. Christian made the whole process painless. I also love the... truck.

March 7, 2019

We have been doing business for several years with Land Rover Princeton. We have bought several vehicles from them over the years. The service and staff... have always, without exception, been reliable, trustworthy and excellent in every way! The dealership is modern and of course uses the latest automotive technology but they also embody "the neighborhood store" kind of customer service! Over the years they've gone above and beyond in many ways including when Steve Cronin, our Service Advisor sending a technician to help me maneuver my way out of a snow bank, (due to my lousy driving, not the cars fault). I also found out recently that Jorge Figueroa, the Manager at Princeton Land Rover, had called the body shop that was repairing damage to my car after an accident(not my fault). I was told by someone at the body shop that he had called to make certain that everything was being taken care of properly. The body shop knows Land Rover but is not owned by them so he really went out of his way to make sure that we were ok. For those reading this and looking for a dealership what I can say to you is in the fourteen or fifteen years that we have worked with them, we have always been treated well, our cars have been serviced properly and you can count on these folks-

Thank you for your continued loyalty to our dealership. It means a great deal to us that we have earned your business over all these years.

Steve Cronin

(5.0) 58 reviews

March 6, 2019

I was interested in the Range Rover line and decided to shop at Land Rover Princeton. Boy am I glad I did! Every single person I came in touch with from... start to finish was EXCELLENT! Knowledgeable, friendly, and incredibly service oriented. I am 100% confident that I was given very fair pricing. And in the end, Evan came all the way to me just to show me some of the great features of the car!! He went way out of his way for me. And he knows everything about the car from top to bottom. I highly recommend these guys !

Jaypila - It is always exciting for us to hear our customers had a great experience. Thank you for sharing your story and for trusting us with your b...usiness. Congratulations and welcome to our Princeton Land Rover family!

Evan Ross

(5.0) 67 reviews

Mark Lettieri

NOT RATED

March 5, 2019

We went to see if the dealer had a selection of certified used units. They did and it was a good and diverse offering. We found the perfect Rover Sport,... a lease return from their dealership, the perfect match. James Krail our Sales Consultant was very knowledgeable and patient as we test drove a few units on the lot. He explained the differences of each truck and really helped me to decide on the Rover Sport as my perfect fit. Thank you James Gaetano C.

Gaetano - It is always exciting for us to hear our customers had a great experience. Thank you for sharing your story and for trusting us with your b...usiness. Congratulations and welcome to our Princeton family!

James Krail

(5.0) 125 reviews

Stephen Bergamo

General Manager

(5.0) 43 reviews

March 4, 2019

Buying any vehicle can be very unpleasant and stressful if your looked at like a wounded rabbit by wandering wolves! I dreaded going to the Land Rover... lot! But I was not attacked; I was not hounded; a wonderful kind soft spoken lady- a Karen Covino-noticed my skulking around and gently stated that she would be glad to help with any issues or questions I might have; she then just walked away! I was relieved and soon asked if she might explain about the differenot models- pros, cons, etc. She as fantastic; very helpful, knowledable, relaxed, comfortable to be around, and very easy to discuss with. Her attitude and professional bearing was the main reason I purchased that day! I actually decided to do a lease, a first for me, and the lengthy discussion with her was so complete and comfortable, I wrapped up my purchase of a beautiful Discovery Sport SUV that day! Karen is great asset to Land Rover Princeton teams, and my dealings with her over the last three years have always been the same- relaxed, very professional, and they have always left me feeling satisfied and important to their business concerns- and not just a past event! Karen is always ready, helpful, and goes above and beyond to help with any issue or interest that you wish to discuss! I feel that a better sales person would be difficult to find! Though Karen is my major contact at Land Rover Princeton- my dealings with Mike in Finace, Steve in Service, and Mr. Figueroa- were the same! That team is amazing! The are on top of their individual games, and nothing goes by guess or assumption! They are ready, prepared, and all are able top professionals to deal with! Mike was fast, knew all of the ins and outs, had every little thing ready, and explained everything in easily understandable terms that did not make you want to slit your throat! Steve knows who you are, knows what you need, is ready to offer suggestions and ideas concerning any service issues, and when you leave your car with him, you feel like you left it with family- not a third world country fly by night - I wonder if they know what they are doing Company! I cannot say enough about Mr. Fiqueroa- he has extended himself to me on several occasions in ways that make you very happy to be doing business with his team! He does not know me from Adam, but he always treated me with respect, kindness, and more importantly- fairness! He once offered to exchange my Discovety Sport for an Evoque if I felt like I had made a mistake in my choice! I knew right away- that I did not need to know more- the guy was a top person in my book, and if anyone deserved my business- he and his team did! I love my Land Rover Discovery-and I know I will one day go back to get another- and I know that Karen and the rest of the professionals at Land Rover Princeton will be there to make what can be a very trying experience- a walk in the park- that is relaxed and in the end- satisfying! I can only recommend Land Rover Princeton with the highest confidence to anyone interested in working with nothing but the best in terms of professional quality and fairness- and strongly suggest you start with Karen Covino- you will not be disappointed!

Thank YOU for all the kind words. We are so glad you enjoy the way we do business and that Karen was able to make it such an enjoyable experience. C...ongratulations from everyone in your Princeton Land Rover Family!

Steve Cronin

(5.0) 58 reviews

Karen Covino

Sales guide

(5.0) 17 reviews

March 4, 2019

These guys got the Job done in under 24 hours and were very reasonable on price, cannot ask for a better experience. Spoke to several other stores at the... end of the month and nobody was more interested in providing such service as these guys. If you wasn't an easy and reliable experience Princeton is should be your go to !

It is always exciting for us to hear our customers had a great experience. Thank you for sharing your story and for trusting us with your business. ...Congratulations and welcome to our family!

Alex Soroka

(5.0) 32 reviews

March 4, 2019

I found the purchase of my new Range Rover to be highly professional and relatively easy. The dealership was able to find me a car that matched my specifications... in short order. I am very satisfied with the experience.

Thank you so much for sharing! We are so glad that our team offered you such a positive and memorable experience. Congratulations and welcome to our... family!

Alex Soroka

(5.0) 32 reviews

Rich Martini

General Sales Manager

(5.0) 67 reviews

March 1, 2019

Joel and the team at Land Rover Princeton were completely accommodating and great to work with. They made the buying experience stress free. I'd recommend... anyone shopping for a Land Rover buy from Princeton!

Adam - Thank you so much for sharing! We are so glad that our team offered you such a positive and memorable experience. Congratulations and welcome... to our family!

Joel Mironov