3.8
Average based on 5 reviews
  • To Reckon with!

Very straight-forward, direct, available and cordial. He makes sincerity his priority.

• Honest and Knowledgable

I found Express Auto Sales to be fair and honest. Sales staff provided good information on all models of used cars. I recommend this dealership.

• HAIL DAMAGE!!!!!

The vehicle listing did not state it was completely covered with hail damage. The employee attempted to divert the customer's attention from the hail damage which completely covered the vehicle. Shady business practices. I wouldn't look at another vehicle on the lot due to the misrepresentation after driving an 1.5 hours to see the vehicle.

• Buy Your Car Here!

I purchased a 2010 Camry from Express Auto and they made the process very easy and simple. They got me financed with no credit. I recommend this lot for anyone who has no credit.

• Good price and fair treatment!

We were .looking for a reliable car for our college age son and could find nothing suitable in our target price range. They had an advertised "special" without power locks that we were interested in. They held the car and price while we drove down from Cincinnati. The car drove nicely and looked clean for the odometer miles shown. They provided a free Carfax report and gave us two business days to return the car for a full refund if after an inspection we found a major mechanical problem. The car checked out mechanically and everyone is happy. They were fair and straight forward with us. Thank you!