Volkswagen of Panama City

Average based on 4 reviews.
  • Great Buying Experience!

Thanks for your review, we are glad to hear that Mark took good care of you!

This is the second new car that I bought from this dealership. They took good care of me. No Hassles, No Pressure! I got the car that I wanted and paid what I wanted to pay. My Salesman, Mark, sold me both cars. He knew the answers to my questions and didn't waste my time with games. He is truly a nice guy. Even when it was time to sign papers, the Sales Manager knew that I had to get back to work and everything went quickly and smoothly. The car I just purchased hasn't needed service yet, but I used the service department for the first car that I bought from them. They tried to get me in and out of there as quickly as possible and if I had a problem, they made sure to take care of it and wanted me to leave satisfied. I feel that they really do care about the customers.

Thanks for your review, we are glad to hear that Mark took good care of you!

• Professional & Courteous Dealership

Thank you for your kind words about our store and we appreciate your business!

We can not say enough about the professional courtesy that we received from the members of Volkswagen of Panama City, FL during our recent new automobile purchase. We were attended to immediately upon walking into the dealership. When asked about the model(s) we were interested in, the salesman answered all of our questions, and never at any time pressured us to make a purchase. We were shown several models, and were asked to take each for a test drive without the salesperson coming along. My wife was intent on certain amenities, which Volkswagen of Panama City went above and beyond to ensure were met. It is a pleasure to work with personnel that will work with you. We would recommend Volkswagen of Panama City, FL to anyone interested in purchasing a Volkswagen automobile.

Thank you for your kind words about our store and we appreciate your business!

• Great dealer ,great car

Thank you for your loyalty, Brent! We look forward to serving you again in the future.

This is our second VW purchased at Volkswagen of Panama City. We came back the second time because of the ease of buying our first one. And we were not disappointed. Would we buy another Volkswagen here? In a heart beat! Always able to answer all of our questions and even helped in finding the car that suits all of our needs.

• Great dealership

Thank you for your kind review! We're thrilled to hear you love your new VW. We look forward to seeing you again!

I recently bought a new car from VW of Panama City. The people there were extremely friendly and helpful. They understood that I was shopping around and were very accommodating and patient. I did not feel pressured to make a quick purchase. I really enjoy my new VW. It is a great place that I would recommend to others who are car shopping.