356 lifetime reviews. Includes reviews of Nissan of Greer from DealerRater.com
  • New Nissan Frontier - Pleased Customer

I recently purchased a new 2014 Nissan Frontier from Nissan of Greer. The selection was great, the sales staff was excellent, and the facility was impeccable. So far, I am extremely satisfied with my purchase.

• Poor Customer Service!

I had the worst customer service experience at Nissan of Greer on yesterday, 7/13/17. Transmission fluid was leaking from my 2008 Nissan Altima. I have a full warranty on transmission replacement. After their diagnosis, they said, "the transmission was overfilled and I would not only have to pay for the the diagnostic (which I was prepared to pay and paid it) Additionally, I would need t pay for it to be drained and reprogrammed. Each service costing me an additional $100+. Further, When I complained that should be covered under my warranty. The customer service agent transferred me to the service manager. The service manager gets on the phone with a very nasty attitude. He didn't ask me how he could help me. He started telling me what he wasn't going to do to help me. Ultimately, refusing to provide me service at all and told me take My car somewhere else to be serviced The service manager also refused to send a driver to come pick me back up to get my car. I was appalled he refused to provide service and called the GM of the dealership. He solidified, that they could refuse to provide service to me. The GM began comparing apples to oranges reasons, why they could refuse to service my car. Never offering to help me get the services I needed. In short, I want to warn customers and Nissan owners, who are thinking about doing business with this dealership. Beware, they are not looking out for your best interests and their customer service on a scale of 1 to 10 is 0. They could have at least offered to drain it and bring it back to its accurate level. They offered nothing but astronomical cost, rather than trying to help me get my vehicle serviced. After all, I do have a full transmission warranty! No one even tried to sell me a new car! Your loss Nissan of Greer!

• Got a car

Recently gave a review for my purchase stated I got robbed got a pretty good deal okay Wayne all good review

July 12, 2017

Had a great experience with this dealership and the staff especially zachary allen helped me to chose a perfect vehicle for me and my family and i am very happy with the price of this vehicle and the vehicle it self. I really hope i will be coming here to service my vehicle and will recomend anyone to do the same, thank you

• Price Makes the Sale
    July 10, 2017

I had done a lot of research but was nowhere near the point of pulling the trigger. I went over on a Sunday afternoon to complain about a high internet offer and to get a lower number to use at another dealership where I had done considerable prior purchasing (five new Nissans in 12 years). It appeared to be a slow day and was nearing the end of the month. I made my point to Nick re the high internet offer and how it compared poorly with the other dealership. I was absolutely shocked by the new offer and managed to negotiate a bit more. I took the deal and have had no remorse. We did the paperwork and took delivery the next day. I have never before completed the paperwork so quickly--probably 10-15 minutes, and there was absolutely no offer of any add-ons (mop & glo, etc.). They had the vehicle I wanted (color, engine, transmission, equipment, etc. & nothing that I did not want). It's been two weeks and nothing has changed my mind. I offer my thanks to Nick Craig and Trey Pittman and to the Sunday manager whose name I did not get.

June 20, 2017

Nisan of Greer is a wonderful company. I would refer them to everybody. They were very friendly and made sure i was put in a vehicle.

• Got us out of a mess
    June 18, 2017

We were upside down in a 2016 Honda. Our family was expanding and they helped us get the best deal we could on a 2017 pathfinder. They even gave us a better trade in value then Honda would. Salesman did a great job going over the vehicle and making sure we understood all the features.

• Awesome experience
    June 17, 2017

The service I requested was done really quick! It didn't take long at all.then I also requested a tire rotation which they didn't do because the guy said I didn't need one,where as another spot would have done it anyway just to get the money.

June 16, 2017

Gave me a great deal on my car and all of the employees were friendly and helpful. I was able to take care of the whole process in about 3 hours

• Great buying experience
    June 15, 2017

Love the new Versa we purchased. Our salesman Thomas did a great job of going over all the features of the car, and also got us in and out of the dealership in a reasonable time.