• Had A Wonderful Experience

Purchased my first ever Bentley (Bentley Continental Supersports) from Bentley Pittsburgh 6 months ago and had the pleasure of working with Justin. I have purchased multiple luxury and exotic supercars in the past with various amazing dealerships and my experience with Bentley Pittsburgh was right up there. Justin was intentive, patient, and professional throughout the entire purchasing process. Justin walked the talk and he delivered every promise that was mentioned during our sale AND MORE! Justin was prompt in replying to my text messages and provided answers to all my question to ease the purchase experience and gained my trust. Now that I had my Bentley for almost 6 months now, the team there (Lou and Justin, also Christine and David on the service side) continued to impress me with their attentiveness and promptness on answering my questions and all my service needs. If you are ever in the market for a Bentley or a Maserati, then give Justin or Lou a call at Bentley Pittsburgh. You won't regret it. A+

• Great dealership

Great dealership, staff is very friendly and helpful. Would recommend them to anyone