Waco Hyundai

0 recent reviews

Call This Dealer

This dealer has no recent reviews and is not rated.
  • stress free car buying experience

We did a lot of research online and found what we wanted at Waco Hyundai. Mr. Vargas, the internet manager, was our first contact with the dealership.... The first contact of any deal will “make or break” a sale and Mr. Vargas was very helpful. We made an appointment to see him the same day to check out the car and it was all “downhill” after that. Our overall experience was very positive due to the staff and employees. A special thank-you to Chris for all his financial help and Steve Crenshaw’s help in making sure everything was done before we drove off. They both went above and beyond their responsibilities to make sure we closed a deal. We would highly recommend Waco Hyundai for a stress free car buying experience.

Wayne & Pam, thank you so much for making Waco Hyundai your trusted dealer. If there is anything we can do in the future to help out please let us kno...w.

• Andrew L

Mr. John Arnold was fair and went out of his way to help me secure the 2015 Genesis. Best car buying Experience.

• Great customer service

Everybody there is very helpful and friendly. Repairs are done in a timely and professional manner. Definitely would recommend them.

• Fast, accurate assessment

They were ready at the appointment time and took about the amount of time I was told to plan on.

• Great Service

Everyone was very welcoming and helpful. The atmosphere was very neat and up to date. Roger was our salesman and was very informative on everything th...at we needed to know and all our questions were answered in a timely manner.

• Great service, explaining Burned out brakelight

explaining about the burned out brake light and also how long it would take (about an hour ). Also the check out at the service desk than at the cashi...er window. Service rep was courteous and helpful.

• One on One

Honesty and no haggle deal. Sales man and Sales manager jointly presented me with their best deal, and left no questions unanswered. They were up fron...t and honest in all the proceedings of the trade.

• Love this place!

For the most part, all of the employees are absolutely great! Sandra in the service department is a joy to work with and I'm looking forward to workin...g with Ed when it's time for a new vehicle!

• Service was outstanding and the people so nice.

I had a great experience at Waco Hyundai, especially with John, the sales person. He was so patient with me. I couldn't make my mind up about what I... wanted and he waited patiently and never pressured me about anything. And I am able, even now after the sale, to call him for assistance. He took me to meet the people in the service department and that meant a lot to me.

• Warranty work

Easy checkin, repairs done promptly, comfortable waiting room, friendly service people. Appointment made over the phone and work was done when part a...rrived.

Waco Hyundai