Skip to main content
2023 consumer dealer award View 8 awards
2023 consumer dealer award 2022 consumer dealer award 2021 consumer dealer award 2020 consumer dealer award 2019 consumer dealer award 2017 consumer dealer award 2016 consumer dealer award 2015 consumer dealer award

(3,111 reviews)

Prosper was very attentive throughout my transaction with

Prosper was very attentive throughout my transaction with him. He kept me up to date through the whole process

I came to Lou Bachrodt 4 times and was positive to

I came to Lou Bachrodt 4 times and was positive to purchase a car. Each time, I had a blast. I was greeted by a frendly person and was entertained by Sam while waiting for final paper work. I love my new Chevrolet Trax. Adam, Ali, Fil and Mike S. did an awesome job ensuring my car purchase was memorable, I'd come here again and recommend others as well. All I can in the words of Adam is, "Thank you, Thank you!"

Ask for Sam!

Ask for Sam! He is the best in sales, very knowledgeable, attentive and respectful. Helped me and my wife find a good used car Would recommend, Thanks again!

Tyson, Nathaniel are hands down the best ever!

Tyson, Nathaniel are hands down the best ever!!! Made my experience smooth and painless!!! If you want to buy a car in a stress free environment with knowledgeable staff members give these guys a try!!!!!

Ms. Necole Littlejohn

Great job!! It was an easy process! I?ll be back for a truck soon

Dealer response

Hi, thanks for highlighting some of our staff who helped make this such a great experience! We hope to see you soon!

Everyone’s customer service was amazing!

Everyone’s customer service was amazing! Nate was my salesman and he was absolutely fantastic and knowledgeable

100000 service

Car was brought in for 100000 mile service, the service was carried out as expected, everything was covered and a couple of issues found which will be dealt with in the near future. Car has been serviced here for several years, always gone well.

Dealer response

Dennis, we appreciate your positive review about your recent experience with us! Feel free to reach out to us if you need anything. Have a wonderful day.

Jeff was extremely helpful in my experience.

Jeff was extremely helpful in my experience. Quick, easy and helpful! Left with the vehicle same day.

They helped me get a car when I had been worried I

They helped me get a car when I had been worried I wouldn’t get one. Best experience I have had with any dealership

After shopping around for months, I finally found what I

After shopping around for months, I finally found what I was looking for at Lou Bachrodt. Nate was great to work with, didn't make us feel pressured, very knowledgeable as he explained various differences. The dealing and paperwork process was quick and pain free. We would make the six hour round trip again.