Team Mazda Hyundai

0 recent reviews

Call This Dealer

This dealer has no recent reviews and is not rated.

Do Not Go There!
    November 20, 2011

First of all, I made an appt to see a 2012 Mazda Miata MX-5, but when I arrived, there was not even ONE Miata on the lot!(but I made an appt 4 days ea...rlier to test drive a 2012 Miata!) When I decided to at least see if I could afford a 2012, the Manager really made me mistrustful when he came back with a hand-written negotiated offer for the "still unseen 2012" with a "smiley face" and the words "WOW!" on his counteroffer! I still wanted to test drive a 2012, so the Manager said he would get one delivered, but, I needed to put down a $500 deposit "to make sure I come back for the test drive" I kick myself for agreeing because it is now 21 days later!! and I still DO NOT HAVE MY $500 check back despite daily calls! The Manager said he "put it in the mail"; this is ludicrous! I went to a different dealer, Hansel Mazda in Santa Rosa to buy my car, and what a major difference! DO NOT GO to Team Mazda Vallejo, go to Hansel Mazda Santa Rosa!

Team Mazda Hyundai