Ray Catena Infiniti of Edison

Average based on 34 reviews.
  • Couldn't be happier!

When I was looking to purchase a new Infiniti i came here expecting it be long process. To my surprise the whole buying experience was great! Everyone from the receptionist to the sales staff was extremely helpful and friendly. When I came in for service the staff was honest and got me back in my car in no time. I would highly recommend anyone in the market for an Infiniti to come to Ray Catena in Edison!

• great car buying experience

Great people they make you feel at home as soon as you walk in the dealership I was promised a beautiful q50 and when I seen it it was everything they said it was the staff was great Matt the salesman is awesome definitely will buy another car from theses guys

• service

Good service the service rep is excellent Would recommend them for service.

Good service the service rep is excellent Would recommend them for service.

• Great service center

This is my 3rd vehicle I have purchased here. I am a loyal customer!

This is my 3rd vehicle I have purchased here. I am a loyal customer!

• Service

Overall happy with my experience couldn't be happier with my choice to come here!

• Service

When I purchased the car the salesman was great. The service department is fast and always honest.

• Great dealership

I have purchased 4 vehicles here. Everyone goes above and beyond. I have never had a bad experience. I would recommend a Ray Catena dealership to anyone looking to purchase a vehicle.

• Service

I would recommend anyone to come here. This is my 4th Infiniti and it's been the best experience overall!

• Service

Customer service is very good. No complaints been coming here for the past 15 years!

• Great service!

Service is outstanding! I have purchased 3 vehicles here! Couldn't be happier.

Service is outstanding! I have purchased 3 vehicles here! Couldn't be happier.