PEPE INFINITI

Call This Dealer

New Used Service

717 lifetime reviews. Includes reviews of PEPE INFINITI from DealerRater.com

• December 8, 2012

After a significant amount of researching, test driving, etc, we decided we wanted to purchase a Used Certified Infiniti QX56. We were very set on the... exact color and options we wanted, which proved relatively difficult to locate. The good thing was, we found the exact vehicle we were looking for at PEPE Infiniti, the bad thing was, we are about 1,200 miles from PEPE. I had never purchased a vehicle without seeing it in person, and this was a little farther than I was willing to drive. After reviewing every one of their feedback, it was evident that many people were very happy with their PEPE experience. I called PEPE, explained my situation, and asked some very specific questions regarding the vehicle. I was very happy with the people I talked to and the attention I got. Needless to say, I ended up purchasing the vehicle and had it shipped, without ever personally seeing it. Throughout the purchase process I encountered several miscellaneous questions, which were always addressed in a timely manner. Once the vehicle was delivered, I was extremely pleased! The vehicle was absolutely immaculate, drove like new, and was exactly as described by PEPE's staff. Throughout this process, I worked primarily with Steve and Bella, which I was very happy with. However, everyone I worked with at PEPE was very helpful. Bottom line - I got the exact vehicle I was looking for, at a very competitive price, and I am extremely happy with my PEPE experience. I would definitely recommend PEPE!

May 19, 2018

Worked out a great lease deal on an Infiniti Q50 at Pepe. Kept waiting for them to back off the deal - like I experienced at other dealerships on my ...last 2 leases. Pepe Infiniti kept their word. Roy in sales dept. and Chris in finance were both friendly and honest. I'll be back.

May 19, 2018

No- pressure Trustworthy Chris listen to me Chris went above and beyond for me He sent follow up texts Professional and Polite And No last minute ...Surprises

Chris Hernandez

May 19, 2018

I had an incredible experience with everyone I came in contact with including the receptionists. Great environment and service culture with the infini...ty team. Christine Vaughn Is a major asset to your team and has been great to work with. The manager bent over backwards for me and I truly appreciate everything he did to help me out. I will always be an infinity customer. Class act operation!

May 17, 2018

I came in for a Q50S and I was provided great service. Mark worked with me along with Percy and they were able to get me into a new car.

May 15, 2018

Diana in sales helped me alot and I got a great price. PEPE INFINITI is the best ! . AL the finance manager was great . This was a pressure free exper...ience .

Pepe Infiniti

Mike, congratulations on your new INFINITI! Thank you for taking the time to write about your experience. It is wonderful to hear that Alen and Diana ...were able to provide you with the excellent experience we strive to provide all our customers. We look forward to working with you again in the future!

Alen Myrthil

May 14, 2018

I am always pleased with the customer service! They never over promise, try to add on services or oversell anything to me, great service! Awesome, ke...ep it up!

May 12, 2018

I was happy with the way I started my relationship with Pepe Inthiniti! Thank you, Adlison Verdan! We had very plesant and informative test drive and ...discussion of options about leasind vs buying! He was right on the point for all questions we had. Adlison did abouth and beond our expectations! Thank you Pepe Infiniti

Pepe Infiniti

Irika, thank you for this terrific review! We are thrilled to hear that you had the best experience working with Adilson. Congratulations on your new ...Infiniti, we hope to see you again soon!

May 10, 2018

Friendly people, great experience. Easy process, very professional staff. Very nice showroom floor as well as a state of the art service center. Mr. H...erman was great.

Pepe Infiniti

Thank you for sharing this positive review about our dealership! We couldn't be happier to hear that Mel helped to make your experience so wonderful. ...We appreciate your business and recommendations. We look forward to working with you again in the near future!

April 28, 2018

I've been looking for a specific Infiniti for a while and found it 144 miles away in White Plains, NY... but it was well worth the drive! From the be...ginning of my (remote) conversations with Chris Hernandez, I was impressed with his level of knowledge, service and professionalism. When I arrived at the dealership, I was taken care of quickly and had my new car keys in my hand within an hour. Working with Chris made my car purchase a truly great experience!

Pepe Infiniti

Laurie, thanks for making the long trip to Pepe INFINITI for your purchase of your new INFINITI! Chris will be here next time you need another vehicle..., so come see him! We appreciate your business, thank you again!

Chris Hernandez