Baker Motor Company

68 reviews

Read reviews that mention:

• June 10, 2018

Purchased a Jaguar F-Pace in May and the sales person, Christi, was wonderful. Never pressured us. Was always professional and able to answer all our questions.... We test drive several different vehicles and she was knowledgeable about everyone of them. The great service does not stop with the sales department, every employee we met and talked with was professional. I will buy my next car from them. Great experience.

November 14, 2018

We were met by Ben Brooks, we had an excellent experience he met all of our needs. Great place to buy a car great, great.

August 3, 2018

Buying a vehicle can become stressful yet alone time consuming. Attempting to search out of state can add to the stress. After my two month search, I finally... found what I wanted at Baker Motor Company. After emailing the dealership, Sean Dyer (salesman) contacted me on my interest of a Infiniti Q60. Sean made this as easy & stress free as possible & even went out of his way several times including picking us up at the hotel. This whole experience was very enjoyable thanks to Sean. His professionalism & friendly personality went beyond what was expected. Thank you very much & sure to have you in mind for our next vehicle!

February 20, 2018

Baker was awesome to work with. Roland and Mark were great and really made me feel like my business was important to them even though I was buying a pre-owned... car. Thanks guys!

October 1, 2017

Made an appointment a day ahead to see a luxury used car. Told them i had a 2 hour drive to get there. Sales guy confirmed the appointment in the morning.... When I arrived 2 hours later, they told me they just sold the car. No apologies were offered at all for me making a 4 hour round trip for nothing.

August 28, 2017

Have purchased several vehicles of different makes from this dealer. The sales and service experience is simply the best. The staff knows the product,... provides customer training on technology and set up and has the finest in overall service experience.

July 31, 2017

Very poor service from the start to finish on an over the phone purchase. Use any other dealer but these guys if you can. Long lengthy and very frustrating... experience. I think I may have bought the first car they ever sold out of state.

April 24, 2017

I was negotiating offering a reasonable price on the vehicle. Like any negotiation goes, I expected them to either explain why they can't do that price... or come down and meet me in the middle somewhere( I flat out told him take off $441 and the deal is done). Instead I was told I was not a serious buyer and insulted. On top of that they then said they wouldn't honor the original price of the auto quoted to me and that the price had raised by $500! I understand if your company can't accept the offer made, but to insult me then raise the price of the vehicle to me is disgusting. It's no wonder they are so far behind their sales goal for the month (Yes they have it in public view). Good luck selling 2 dozen cars by this Saturday with practices like this. If somebody higher up then the guy who insulted me reads this and wants to make a sale still, let me know. I'm only asking for $441 off so I can cover costs to ship it home.

Thank you for the review and your interest in our pre-owned inventory. We attract buyers from all over the country, and with those out-of-state purcha...ses, there are hard costs associated with transporting the vehicle back to our buyer's home. These transportation costs are added atop the buyer's local taxes and fees. We sell cars with integrity and at a fair price by using an aggressive market-based pricing strategy. Unfortunately, because of this, not every offer we receive can be accepted. If you'd like to chat further, please call Executive Manager AJ Geffert at (843) 852-4000.

March 25, 2017

I just bought a new "new to me " Dodge Dart ralley turbo from Sean dyer and he made it very simple for me and helped me make the best choice for a vehicle... to last me a long Time was a great experience would recommend him highly and this dealership I recommend highly they will bend over backwards to help you get a new car

February 4, 2017

I contacted Sean Dyer at about used a car that Baker Motors had taken in on trade. I informed him that I lived in NJ and was interested but I need assurances... that we could have everything in place before I committed to flying down to SC and driving 13 hrs back to NJ. Sean handled everything like a gentlemen and treated me as if I was spending 100k. He picked me up at the airport and had the car prepped in the way I all dealers should. Sean and the team at Baker actually appreciate your business. If you have the opportunity to deal with them jump on it. I obviously got a great deal for me to travel from NJ.