4.9 out of 5 (4.9) 231 reviews

Call This Dealer

231 lifetime reviews. Includes reviews of Ray Catena INFINITI of Bridgewater from DealerRater.com

• November 8, 2012

I am truly amazed by the high level of customer service exhibited by Bridgewater Infiniti. I?ve own my G sedan since 2009 and visit the dealership at ...least once a month for car washes. Service dept is always reasonable and accommodating (loaners, etc.). The customer lounge rarely feels crowded. Wi-Fi, drinks, snacks? cozy and comfortable environment for getting work down. The sales associates are far from pushy ? they are professional and make a concerted effort to get to know their customers. Bridgewater Infiniti understands their target market (customer base) and knows that being a pushy/sleazy highway dealership will not build long lasting relationships with their market. Great job!!!

May 16, 2018

I have now leased 4 vehicles from Ray Catena Bridgewater Infiniti and could not be more impressed with the level of service I receive there. I drive a...n hour, past several other Infiniti dealerships, for the superior service. I appreciate that when I deal with John Devoid he always treats me with respect and I genuinely feel that he is looking out for my best interests. Working with John, and also the manager, Charles Johnson, I never have to haggle over the price I want to pay. Additionally, the service department is excellent and Guido Chaves always makes sure my service experience is top notch.

Ray Catena INFINITI of Bridgewater

Thank you for sharing your review with us! We appreciate your loyalty over the years and you making the drive to our dealership. It is a pleasure to k...now that John, Charles and Guido all helped to provide you with such excellent assistance and we look forward to seeing you again!

April 27, 2018

Great experience. Smooth and easy transaction and a pleasure to work with. Will definitely recommend friends to this dealer. John devoid is the best s...alesman.

Ray Catena INFINITI of Bridgewater

Thank you for sharing your review and recommendation with us! It is a pleasure to know that John provided you with such excellent assistance and we ho...pe to see you again!

John Devoid

Client Care Representative

March 31, 2018

I had an excellent experience with Hugh. He was able to give me the exact numbers I was looking for and comfortable with. This was the easiest, most s...tressless car leasing experience I have ever had.

Ray Catena INFINITI of Bridgewater

Thank you for sharing your positive review with us! It is a pleasure to know that Hugh provided you with such excellent assistance and we hope to see ...you again!

Hugh Chester

Sales and Leasing Consultant

March 26, 2018

Brian L. is one of the best sales/client care representatives I have ever met. He is really good! Very patient, understanding and has the best interes...t for the customers. Even though we did not pursue in getting the car that we looked at due to our personal reasons, we are still grateful for Brian for his excellent service.

Ray Catena INFINITI of Bridgewater

Thank you for sharing your positive experience with us! It is such a pleasure to know that Brian provided you with such excellent assistance at our de...alership! We hope to see you again in the future!

Brian Lalor

Sales & Leasing Consultant

March 25, 2018

My intention was not to purchase a vehicle when I walked in, as I live in another state and was going to wait a few months. I happened to be in the ar...ea and just wanted to browse. My first contact in the showroom was with Tom Horan whose professionalism, knowledge and experience to cater to my needs insured me this is the place I want to buy my next car. The professionalism and courtesy continued when dealing with Sales Manager Mark Hernandez and Charles Johnson. In my opinion Ray Catena Infiniti Bridgewater is a first class dealership. They do not deal with high pressure pushy sales tactics but rather make you feel like you are at home and treat you with respect.

Ray Catena INFINITI of Bridgewater

Thank you for sharing your positive review with us! It is a pleasure to know that Tom, Mark, and Chuck provided you with such top-notch assistance thr...oughout your car shopping experience. We hope you are loving your new car!

March 24, 2018

I just received my 5th Infiniti, this one a Q50; all of them through Tom Horan. I can't say enough about his professionalism, honesty and shear pleasu...re to work with. He is direct, knowledgeable and a true gentleman. Together with Mark Hernandez and Chuck Johnson, the stress and ordeal of dealing for a car are just not an issue. Like the commercial for another service, this is the way car buying ought to be.

Ray Catena INFINITI of Bridgewater

Thank you for taking the time to share your positive experience with us! We are glad to know that Tom, Mark, and Chuck provided you with such excellen...t assistance while you were shopping for your Q50. We appreciate your loyalty and hope to see you again!

February 27, 2018

I can not rave enough about Tom Horan and his invaluable assistance in my purchase of a certified 2017 Q50. I first met Tom 14 years ago when he was ...an internet sales manager and got called out to assist me at Infiniti of Flemington. What a rewarding experience!! With his outstanding experience and knowledge, he was able to assist me in my decision and I left that day with a 2002 certified pre-owned I 35. He also stayed long after the dealership closed that night to make sure I understood the car's features before I left. That type of personal service, professionalism, and caring makes an impression. Fast forward 14 years. I'm ready to trade in the I 35 and I'm perusing the lot at Infiniti of Bridgewater. On a car's dashboard I see a paper with Tom Horan's name on it. Of course I had to go in and found the exact same considerate and thoughtful person. The rest is history, Tom, again, provided extraordinary assistance, guidance, and consideration for all my many questions and concerns. He goes the extra mile... even to checking that my I 35 was completely emptied... and discovered I neglected to remove my EZPass. Before I left with the new care, he again spent considerable time explaining many of the new features, which I admit, fried my brain but I can return anytime with my questions. Nothing was too much trouble for him. This was a really enjoyable experience ... thanks to him. Thank you Tom Horan!!!

Ray Catena INFINITI of Bridgewater

Thank you for taking the time to share your experience with us! We are glad to know that Tom went above and beyond to provide you with the same great ...assistance both 14 years ago as well as during your most recent purchase. We hope you are loving your Q50 and we hope to see you again!

Tom Horan

Sales and Leasing Consultant

Brian Lalor

Sales & Leasing Consultant

February 24, 2018

I was in the market for a Q50 Red Sport and reached out to Ray Catena for a lead on one. There was not a car on the lot and a deal was worked out pen...ding a car can be found. Two days later I was notified a car was found and that it would be delivered from upstate NY. The day the car arrived was met with many challenges, none of which I will get into. The one major issue was that the car had a very noticeable chip on the hood. This was a black car and the chip was down to the metal and the surrounding edges were raised. I requested that it be fixed and was told that if it was touched up it would look worse. It was hen suggested that I use a Sharpie to fill it in... A Sharpie on a 60k car? I was told they would make it right and I continued with the process. As I was finishing up the paperwork I asked when we could schedule to have this fixed and was told that they would not be fixing it. The salesperson explained to me that his manager told him it would be 1k to fix and they were not going to spend any money on it. I asked if they had insurance or could cover this since it was either damaged in transit or from the dealer they received the car from and they denied having any coverage. I was then told "I would just take it. It's a lease, if it was a purchase I can see being upset by this." At that point I walked away from the car and will not do business with this dealership again. It is unfortunate because I was sold on the Ray Catena name and reputation, but this experience has changed that view for me. I felt that the salesperson I worked with was doing what they could on their part and do not fault them for this experience.

Ray Catena INFINITI of Bridgewater

Thank you for taking the time to provide us with your feedback. We would like to take the time to apologize for your negative experience at our dealer...ship. If you would be willing to speak with us we would like to discuss your experience in further detail. Please give us a call at (908) 895-2300. Thank you!

January 30, 2018

Ray Catena Infiniti of Bridgewater is a superior dealership. Their sales team, in particular Brian, is helpful, honest and has integrity. Their ser...vice department is the best I've ever dealt with (including top brands such as "A***" and "B**") They are helpful when asking questions. They went above and beyond to provide a great deal for me - even when there was a glitch that was out of their control. I am extremely happy with the service that was provided for this purchase and look forward to continuing my 13+ year relationship with Infiniti and it's invaluable team.

Ray Catena INFINITI of Bridgewater

Thank you for taking the time to share your positive review with us! We are glad to know that Brian, as well as our whole team, provided you with such... excellent assistance and we look forward to seeing you again next time!

1350 US-22 Bridgewater, NJ 08807