• Excellent Customer Service and Easy to Work With.

Very easy and comfortable to deal with, and excellent delivery process. Would reccomend dealership to others.

• New car purchase

I had the pleasure of working with Mike Cogley in the trade and purchase of a new QX60. I have nothing but great things to say for all the staff I came in contact with at Infiniti of Ann Arbor. They were kind, helpful, fair and EVERYTHING went very smooth. I would surely recommend them and would deal with them in the future. THANKS TO ALL!

• excellent buying experience

I recently purchased a used Ford Expedition from Infiniti of Ann Arbor. The salesman, Mike Legg was an honest, courteous, friendly, and professional salesman. The loan process was also smooth. The vehicle was an excellent price, but had some cosmetic issues (that was reflected in the low price) that Mike had been upfront with me about, so I knew what to expect. It is important that a salesman is honest about the vehicle condition. I knew not to expect a perfect car for that price I paid and the salesman was honest about what I expected to see. Sales people, such as Mike, help to redefine the negative stereotype of the "used car salesman". I would recommend you and Infiniti of Ann Arbor to anyone.

• Professionalism and courtesy

Having previously owned several Mercedes CLK Class coupes I was well prepared for my web-based search. From the outset the engagement with Mike Legg at Infiniti of Ann Arbor was handled professionally and with promptness and courtesy. As each of my questions about the car were able to be confirmed I was also able to eliminate other options and within a few days I had made the decision to travel from my home in CT to Infiniti of Ann Arbor, MI to purchase the car. On my arrival at Detroit Metro Airport (DTW) I was met by Mike in the Mercedes CLK350 that he had already had detailed. Over the course of our drive back to Infiniti of Ann Arbor's offices I was able to satisfy myself that everything Mike had told me about the car was in fact true. Then, on arrival at Infiniti of Ann Arbor's offices to my pleasant surprise I learned that Mike and Mary had already prepared the purchase papers. Within about an hour I was able to begin my journey back to CT. The car performed flawlessly and it easily met my expectations. Equally important, the respect for the customer that I experienced at Infiniti of Ann Arbor through my experiences with Mike and Mary were greatly appreciated. Infiniti of Ann Arbor got it right the first time. Rob S. CEO My CC LLC Essex, CT

• Avoid Infiniti of Ann Arbor!

Do not buy a car here. The sales people will milk you for every cent they can get out of you, and will become totally different people after you buy your car. If you do buy or lease a car, the service department is atrocious. They will do everything in their power not to fix your car, including bullying, being rude, insulting and just coming up with bizarre, ridiculous explanations why significant issues are perfectly normal. This branch couldn t care less about customer satisfaction. Stay FAR away from Inifiniti of Ann Arbor. I will probably never buy an Infiniti again, and I will certainly not buy anything from them.