Village Auto Inc.

3.0 out of 5 (3.0) 44 reviews

• March 3, 2017

I am a single mom of 3 in dire need of a better vehicle with bad credit, which I have been working on improving. Upon looking to upgrade to a newer an...d bigger vehicle for my family, I had other dealers denying my applications for cars I was interested in. I had a down payment ready. I was interested in a Honda Pilot and a Ford Explorer from the Village Auto lot on Velp Ave. and was able to test drive both the vehicles. Even though it was a busy day, Geoff and his sales team were very friendly and have us no pressure. Unfortunately, the Honda Pilot was purchased by someone else, even though I put in an application for that vehicle, I was still interested in the Ford Explorer, so they transferred my application over immediately. I was surprised to have been approved to finance whatever I wasn't able to pay for after my down payment, considering how poor my credit is. It was also my first time buying a car from a dealer and I'd have to say it was a very easy, fast, and pleasant experience. Their finance manager, Chris, went through all the paperwork and made sure I understood everything, which I did, and answered any questions I had. He even helped lower my interest rate so that I felt more comfortable making a monthly payment that included a limited warranty package. I am so grateful and extremely happy to have gone to them for a second chance at rebuilding my credit and purchasing a much needed vehicle!! The only thing I noticed after purchasing the Ford Explorer was that the truck pulled slightly to the right. I made a call to Geoff and addressed the minor issue with him, which he advised me to check my tire pressures, make sure they were all the same, and if the truck was still pulling to the right then give him a call and they would take a look at it as soon as possible. Overall, I am thrilled to have a new vehicle that drives like a dream and I would go to them again for another vehicle in the future!!

June 3, 2017

I bought a 2003 gmc sierra less than 3 months ago and I've had nothing but problems with it from the start. Sure they fixed a couple them but not ...the main ones now I'm stuck paying over 350.00 to repair the Air condition unit that they say there is no problem with. I wouldn't recommend my worst enemy to this place to buy a vehicle. The location on 29

April 5, 2016

Loved the selection and prices. found the perfect truck for us. we'll be back for our next one too.

March 28, 2016

We stopped for a Chevy truck for 2 months, finally found exactly what we needed at the right price. We will be back.

March 28, 2016

Great experience. The salesman, the finance manager, the truck. and the price were all excellent.

March 28, 2016

When I went to Village Auto I had a great experience with one of the sales people. Brenda is awesome, she made me comfortable and she knew what she wa...s talking about, will recommend to anyone.

March 28, 2016

I enjoyed the human aspect, having them work with my income, also enjoyed the hospitality for the whole process making it easier to understand.

March 28, 2016

Bought 2 cars for myself.have had a very good experiences from day one. I would come again in the next further for my next car. I will give a 5 star r...ating.

March 28, 2016

Very friendly, great iterest rates, was good with getting the vehicle we wanted. Explains thins to a tee. Got us on our way very quickly! will recomme...nd to anyone.

February 25, 2016

I had a tight budget and they worked extremely hard to get me in a price range that I could afford. Super nice and very understanding. They also got a...mazing financing for me that I could afford.