• Very Happy!

We were looking for a nice reliable Chevy Truck for our daughter! We found it at Village Auto and we were very pleased with all the help from Joe!

That's wonderful guys. Hope to see you again someday, and thank you for traveling to our dealership.

• Excellent service and buying experience!!

I am a single mom of 3 in dire need of a better vehicle with bad credit, which I have been working on improving. Upon looking to upgrade to a newer and bigger vehicle for my family, I had other dealers denying my applications for cars I was interested in. I had a down payment ready. I was interested in a Honda Pilot and a Ford Explorer from the Village Auto lot on Velp Ave. and was able to test drive both the vehicles. Even though it was a busy day, Geoff and his sales team were very friendly and have us no pressure. Unfortunately, the Honda Pilot was purchased by someone else, even though I put in an application for that vehicle, I was still interested in the Ford Explorer, so they transferred my application over immediately. I was surprised to have been approved to finance whatever I wasn't able to pay for after my down payment, considering how poor my credit is. It was also my first time buying a car from a dealer and I'd have to say it was a very easy, fast, and pleasant experience. Their finance manager, Chris, went through all the paperwork and made sure I understood everything, which I did, and answered any questions I had. He even helped lower my interest rate so that I felt more comfortable making a monthly payment that included a limited warranty package. I am so grateful and extremely happy to have gone to them for a second chance at rebuilding my credit and purchasing a much needed vehicle!! The only thing I noticed after purchasing the Ford Explorer was that the truck pulled slightly to the right. I made a call to Geoff and addressed the minor issue with him, which he advised me to check my tire pressures, make sure they were all the same, and if the truck was still pulling to the right then give him a call and they would take a look at it as soon as possible. Overall, I am thrilled to have a new vehicle that drives like a dream and I would go to them again for another vehicle in the future!!

• Great Selection

Loved the selection and prices. found the perfect truck for us. we'll be back for our next one too.

• Right Prices

We stopped for a Chevy truck for 2 months, finally found exactly what we needed at the right price. We will be back.

• great salesmen

Great experience. The salesman, the finance manager, the truck. and the price were all excellent.

• Great People

When I went to Village Auto I had a great experience with one of the sales people. Brenda is awesome, she made me comfortable and she knew what she was talking about, will recommend to anyone.

• Enjoyed my experience

I enjoyed the human aspect, having them work with my income, also enjoyed the hospitality for the whole process making it easier to understand.

• Couldn't been better

Bought 2 cars for myself.have had a very good experiences from day one. I would come again in the next further for my next car. I will give a 5 star rating.

• fast and easy

Very friendly, great iterest rates, was good with getting the vehicle we wanted. Explains thins to a tee. Got us on our way very quickly! will recommend to anyone.

• They worked with me

I had a tight budget and they worked extremely hard to get me in a price range that I could afford. Super nice and very understanding. They also got amazing financing for me that I could afford.