• Friendly

VERY FRIENDLY! noo presure, AWESOME interest rate!! better than my local credit union.

• Best Selection

Best selection in the area with great prices too!!! I bought a cargo an for work, and my dad bought a sierra

• Great Staff

The environment was friendly and the staff had a sense of humor that made my time there enjoyable. Very good people.

• Painless truck buying experience, helpful staff

Bought a 2000 Ford pick-up from Village Auto on 4/1/16. From sales to finance people everyone was helpful, courteous and actually made the buying experience painless. Like the fact that all vehicles have prices clearly marked.

• Very Satisfied

We drove 2 hours for our truck and it was well worth the drive. Defiantly recommend people to buy their vehicles from Village Auto.

• Great Experience

Great deal and service, Chris was excellent. Thank you Village Auto, I will be back.

• Great Deal

One of the best experiences i've had buying a truck.

One of the best experiences i've had buying a truck.

• Truck was even better than I expected

I flew in from Arizona for a Dodge Cummins and it was in excellent condition. Paperwork was very fast and I was on my way.

• Great dealership

Bought third vehicle from them, very friendly and helpful!

Thank you Anthony, looking forward to seeing you again for the forth time. We really appreciate your business.

Bought third vehicle from them, very friendly and helpful!

• Check car very carefully

Sorry about the negative experience. We have taken the steps to remedy and prevent this from happening again. Thank you for your input.

Called about an Acadia they had since I was about 50 miles away and driving 8 MPG plow truck. They told me its in great shape and tires are in really good shape. I got up there to look at it and noticed hood lines were off and pushed against one headlight and it had spiderwebing in paint. Then noticed the fender was catching on the door but just barely it had rubbed the paint off and started a rust spot. Then I looked at the tire that were in really good shape the fronts were 1/3 tread rears were 1/2 and they were cracking around all the tread blocks and would not be street legal in a few months. I pointed out all these and a few other little things to the dealer. Then Asked how much discount he would give so I could go buy a $800 set of tires and about $500 in body work. He kind of laughed at me and said someone will pay full price for it. Implying someone will not notice what they are legal obligated to report since he was not surprised at all about me finding the issues and didn't tell me any of the stuff wrong before I drove up. Then tried to argue that it never had any accident since it showed none on the car fax which only means it was never reported to the insurance or repaired at a dealer that reports.