22 lifetime reviews. Includes reviews of Village Auto on 29 from DealerRater.com
  • Great people, good prices.
    October 14, 2017

It was nice to visit a dealership and not get a pushy salesman trying to only sell you a car. These people were very easy to talk to and the lady that approached me was very approachable. Made all my nerves calm down. Understood that buying a truck was a big decision. Got a good price and would recommend village auto. My mom went to them and now I did as well. Thanks for my truck and being treated like a person not just another sale.

• Finding a used truck
    October 3, 2017

The people here are nice and friendly and willing to go out of their way to help you get a car or truck I would buy another vehicle from them

• Great Experience!
    August 19, 2017

Village Auto had great customer service. They were very patient and accommodating, and John made the process of buying a new vehicle so easy. I love my new SUV!

• Friendly

VERY FRIENDLY! noo presure, AWESOME interest rate!! better than my local credit union.

• Best Selection

Best selection in the area with great prices too!!! I bought a cargo an for work, and my dad bought a sierra

• Great Staff

The environment was friendly and the staff had a sense of humor that made my time there enjoyable. Very good people.

• Painless truck buying experience, helpful staff

Bought a 2000 Ford pick-up from Village Auto on 4/1/16. From sales to finance people everyone was helpful, courteous and actually made the buying experience painless. Like the fact that all vehicles have prices clearly marked.

• Very Satisfied

We drove 2 hours for our truck and it was well worth the drive. Defiantly recommend people to buy their vehicles from Village Auto.

• Great Experience

Great deal and service, Chris was excellent. Thank you Village Auto, I will be back.

• Great Deal

One of the best experiences i've had buying a truck.

One of the best experiences i've had buying a truck.