Roadmaster Auto Sales

(3.7) 38 reviews

Call This Dealer

Used

3.7
  • Allan Montcalm knows how to treat his customers.
    July 14, 2015

Allan had me in my 2002 Chevy Corvette in less than an hour after I got there. It was the best car buying experience I've ever had! I know where I'll ...go to buy my next vehicle.

Thanks so much Michael! My mother taught the simple philosophy of treating other people the way I want to be treated as a child. I see no reason to ch...ange! Enjoy your new Vette, you deserve it.

• Do NOT BUY a Car Over the Phone from Roadmaster!
    October 23, 2017

Bought a SUV $25,00.00 from RoadMaster Auto over the phone, the car arrived with an extra 500 miles added from the title, ,Missing the antenna, along ...with $500.00 dollars worth of body damage, and several hundred dollars in interior damage, I called! Sent pictures! Called again! Nothing! I also inquired about the smell of the car they said fresh It was totally a SMOKERS car!!!

• Parts manager
    September 3, 2017

I emailed about a truck I saw response was quick to bad truck had already sold will keep them in mind still looking for a used F -250

• Excellent
    August 16, 2017

Went to roadmasters after a few weeks of communicating with alan and i cant say anymore about the customer service he provided and how he helped me ou...t. Best salesman and person i have dealt with in a long time and i would recommend him and this business to anyone.

Ryan, thanks so much for your raving review it means a lot as more and more people base their level of trust on other peoples reviews.

• GREAT FIND ON WHAT I HAD BEEN LOOKING FOR
    December 21, 2014

THIS IS MY FIRST EXPERENCE ON BUYING A CAR THAT I HADN'T SEEN. IT TURNED OUT GREAT DUE THE FIND WORK ALAN DID TO MAKE THIS A WONDERFUL EXPERENCE. THIS... PROVES THAT THEY ARE STILL GOOD HONEST PEOPLE TO DEAL WITH. I CAME FROM A WORLD THAT A HANDSHAKE MEANS EVERTHING. THANKS AGAIN ALL YOUR HELP WHEN THE NEED COMES FOR ANOTHER CAR OR TRUCK I WILL BE CALLING. SAM MCGHEE JONESBROUGH TN

Sam, it was a pleasure doing business with you. I agree that the old days of a handshake and your word meaning something are almost gone but there are... still a few old timers like us that remember them and that is refreshing for sure. Have a very Merry Christmas and we will talk soon.

• Wonderful Service & Transportation.
    November 17, 2014

I had been looking for a dully f350 single cab for months with the 7.3 diesel engine. I was surfing the web and there it was. Road Auto Sales had what... I was looking for I contacted them and requested for more pictures and information about it, Alan was very helpful. Living in Las Vegas Nevada he was able to arrange transportation to my residents. Very good service.

Thanks Carlos both for your business and the review. Please don't hesitate to call should you need anything else for your business. Alan

• Awsome!!
    September 23, 2014

Wow!! I have been shopping for a new truck for a few months and just happened to look for used vehicles one day. One of the first one's that came up w...as a Roadmaster vehicle. Until now, I had never heard of the dealership, but I liked the truck and thought I'd give them a call. I was surprised to get an answer immediately. I initially spoke with Alan and told him I was interested. He immediately went to work for me, trying to make things work. We couldn't come together on a price initially and I must admit I was disappointed. However, a couple weeks went buy and I thought I'd give them another call. This time we agreed on a price and Alan made it very simple to get the ball rolling. I live in Nashville, so I had to drive about 2 hours to get there, but when I did, boy was I surprised. Alan, was even nicer in person then on the phone and he had the truck super clean. He even took me to the gas station and filled it up with gas! The paperwork went smooth and the rest of the staff was excellent. I arrived at the dealership at 10:45am and was gone by 11:15! I must admit that I have never bought a car like this before, but if I am ever in the market again. I would hope to find one at Roadmaster! Thank you Alan, for getting me in a sweet truck. I couldn't be more pleased!!!

Will, It was great working with you and I certainly would do everything in my power to earn your business again. Maybe your wife will be looking soon....... Thanks for the business and review.

• Wow! Very helpful! Willing to work with you! A+++
    September 22, 2014

I have been looking for a RAM truck with very specific features. I saw Alan's add on Cars.com and was immediately interested. I then looked over at th...e website and saw his video on the truck. I was very impressed. I called the number and To my surprise, Alan answered the phone. I could tell he wanted to make a deal with me and was willing to do whatever it took. My expectations were then exceeded when I went to pick up the vehicle. It was even nicer then described and Alan was very professional. I was also impressed by the efficiency with which the staff operated. I arrive at 11am and was on the road before noon. Overall, it was an excellent experience and I would recommend them to anyone!! Thanks Alan!!

Since you did two reviews I assume you were that impressed! LOL I do appreciate you referencing the video. I wasn't sure anyone even paid any attenti...on to them and they are very time consuming setting up and uploading to my sites. It's nice to know they are effective. Thanks again for the business.

• Great Experience!
    July 9, 2014

My wife and I had been at other car lots looking for vans but weren't able to find the right one and when we did, our lender kept throwing us around. ...After finding our van on Roadmaster's website, Alan was quick to answer any questions that we had via e-mail. The information on the website was very detailed and accurate with lots of photos, so there wasn't much to ask. I left after work, met with Alan at the lot, test drove the vehicle, he got us financed and I was out of there in about an hour to hour and half! Alan is very professional and personable. I am looking forward to buying my next vehicle from him. My wife is very happy with her van!

Cody, thanks so much for your awesome review and for you business. It will be my pleasure to earn your business again and many more to come as your f...amily grows.

• Great experience
    June 19, 2014

Alan was great to work with, providing videos and answering all my questions. Very honest and approachable.

Thank you Andrea, I really appreciate your business and thanks for making the drive from Cincinnati!

Roadmaster Auto Sales