• CUSTOMER

GREAT INCOMING SERVICE ATTENTION. WE REALY LIKED WHEN OUR INCOING SERVICE REP WENT TO LUNCH AND ANOTHER REP TOOK OVER THE FINIAL BILLING. THANKS

• Excellent Service

I will certainly recommend. I believe the Armstrong Ford have great customer service, as I believe this is a result in greater customer loyalty.

We're so happy you enjoyed working with our staff, Ileana! Please let us know if there's anything else we can do for you. Drive safe and see you on the road.

• Great service

Great service and fast workers and nice dearler and close to home

Great service and fast workers and nice dearler and close to home

• great service

Need more receptionist. Took to long for service.

Need more receptionist. Took to long for service.

We are happy you had a pleasant experience here at Armstrong Ford of Homestead. We appreciate your review of our team, and the staff here at Armstrong Ford of Homestead look forward to further serving you in the future!

• Great services

Julio is the best. Always takes care of me and he is very courteous and respectful.

We appreciate your response, Granda! Feel free to stop by if you ever need any more help.

• Great services

Outstanding! Armstrong is a full service customer first dealership. From point a to point z.

• Great Service At Ford.

The Service staff is always great, so helpful and polite.

The Service staff is always great, so helpful and polite.

Thanks so much for your feedback, Selena. We're thrilled you found our team knowledgeable and the whole experience pleasant and easy. Feel free to stop by if you ever need any more help.

• I am a retired veterian and basicly self employed.

Friendly, courteous and most of all professional Every time I vist the facility for repairs on my F-150 I am treated with respect. Keep up the good job.

• OIl change

Great costumer service, everything was organize and the job was completed on a timely manner.

Thank you for your kind words and review, Allan. We always strive to provide personable and excellent customer service. Thank you again for the review!

• Outstanding Service.

staff did an outstanding job and they care about the customer, Thank You

staff did an outstanding job and they care about the customer, Thank You

Hi, Antonio, we are happy you had a pleasant experience at our dealership. It's good to hear our team is living up to the promise of providing fantastic service to our customers.