Ewald Chrysler Jeep Dodge RAM

Sunday Closed Closed
New (414) 386-8714 (414) 386-8714
Used (414) 377-4903 (414) 377-4903
Service (414) 409-7893 (414) 409-7893

A dealership’s rating is calculated by averaging its lifetime reviews.

Service

Thank you so much to Jim R in service for all that you've done for us.

Dealer response

Judy, thanks for the great review! We hope to see you back again soon.

service department

Very satisfied with the help i received when i brought my car in to be looked at for a starter problem. Thanks Jim R

Dealer response

Joe, thanks for the great review! We're happy to hear you had a good time working with Jim. We look forward to seeing you again soon!

Tow in

James made sure I didn't pay anything out of pocket and that all of my work was covered by warranty. Always nice to have someone on your side.

review

The man who worked on my car, i believe it was austin did a very nice job. i will definitely be coming back to for furure services. thank you

Dealer response

Thanks for the great review! We're happy to hear you had a good time in our service department. We look forward to seeing you again next time!

Air bag recall

Jeep mailed me a recall notice and so I made an appointment, then was told it would take about half a day to complete. Jim in service called me after about four hours to say it was done, on time. Thanks Ewald service department.

Dealer response

Jason, thanks for the great feedback! We're happy to hear you had a good time working with Jim. We look forward to seeing you again soon.

Quick fix

I was stressed about having to drop my car off for some work, but Jim made sure I was in a rental immediately until I had my car back. It was done sooner than expected. Very impressed with overall service.

Dealer response

Paul, thanks for the great review! We're happy to hear you had a good time working with Jim during your visit. We truly appreciate your business and we look forward to seeing you again soon!

Recall

There was a recall on a particular part of my car, which is an Avenger. Jim Russell in service really helped me and my family out by taking care of it for us. Cannot thank him enough.

Dealer response

Gina, thanks for the great review! We're happy to hear you had a good time working with Jim during your visit. We truly appreciate your business, and we look forward to seeing you again soon!

Oil change

I brought my car in for a routine oil change. Jim R was very courteous and patient. Highly recommend.

Dealer response

Eric, thanks for the great review and recommendation! We look forward to seeing you again next time.

Steering wheel noise.

Last week I noticed a loud clicking noise whenever I would crank the wheel. Had no idea what it was because I.don't know a lot about cars. I called and Jim R from service told me to come in and he took great care of me. Thank you much.

Dealer response

Matthew, thanks for the great review! We're happy to hear you had a good time working with Jim during your visit. We truly appreciate your business and we look forward to seeing you again next time.

Service Department

I'd like to send out a big thank you to James Russell in service and the whole Ewald team! Thank you and.Happy holidays.