Ewald Chrysler Jeep Dodge RAM

Sunday Closed Closed
New (414) 386-8714 (414) 386-8714
Used (414) 377-4903 (414) 377-4903
Service (414) 409-7893 (414) 409-7893

A dealership’s rating is calculated by averaging its lifetime reviews.

BATTERY LIGHT

Battery light came on in my Jeep. Jim in service got my alternator diagnosed and replaced by the end of the day. Thanks

Dealer response

Eric, thanks for the great review! We're happy to hear you had a good time working with Jim. We look forward to seeing you again next time!

Service

Jim R in service is incredible. Thank you so much!

Dealer response

Kathy, thanks for the great review! We're happy to hear you had a good time working with Jim. We hope to see you back again soon!

Service

Always have an easy going time when working with Jim R from service. Thanks a lot.

Dealer response

Matthew, thanks for the great review! We hope to see you back again soon!

TRUCK LEAKS

MY TRUCK OVERHEATED WHILE LEAKING ANTIFREEZE, JIM IN SERVICE GOT IT FIXED FOR ME IN ONE DAY

Dealer response

Peter, thanks for the great review! We're happy to hear you had a good time working with Jim. We look forward to seeing you again next time!

Service

James Russell in the service department is extremely helpful! I will be returning!

Dealer response

Thanks for the great review! we look forward to seeing you again soon!

Oil change

I brought my van in for a simple oil change. It's always nice to see someone like Jim R waiting for you with a big smile. Highly recommended.

Dealer response

Thanks for the great review! We're happy to hear you had a good time working with Jim. We look forward to seeing you again next time!

Service Department

I honestly cannot say enough nice things about James Russell from service. I've been coming to this location for about 2 years now and have nothing but great things to say. Highly recommend this location to anyone in need.

Dealer response

Liz, thanks for the great review! We're happy to hear you had a good time working with James during your visit. We truly appreciate your business and we look forward to seeing you again next time!

Loud noise

For the past few days I've noticed a loud, rattling noise.coming from underneath my Jeep. I brought it in and Jim from Service took great care of me.

Dealer response

Moe, thanks for the great review! We truly appreciate your business and we look forward to seeing you again soon!

truck service

My 2012 Ram had an oil leak so I made an appointment at the dealership and Jim in service got my faulty oil filter replaced. Im glad it was not more serious. Thanks Jim.

Dealer response

Mike, thanks for the great review! We're happy to hear you had a good time working with Jim in our service department. We look forward to seeing you again soon!

steering wheel recall

My girlfriends car had a recall, I took it in and Jim in service got it done for me. Friendly, great service.

Dealer response

Jeff, thanks for more great feedback! We hope to see you again soon!