A Quality Auto Sales

1.0 out of 5 (1.0) 10 reviews

Call This Dealer

• P Melancon
    January 8, 2014

I've bought many cars from these guys and they have the best prices and cars that I have found in the New Orleans area. They fixed something that went... out months later for free.

A Quality Auto is not reputable
    July 1, 2017

They sold me a car that started,but failed to move after 6 months and 1 week. They refused to help me in any way. Go there at your own risk.

Never heard back
    June 23, 2016

I tried on multiple occasions to get in contact with these people to buy a truck and never got anything back, good luck if you want to try

Give your Heart A Smile
    February 12, 2016

Finally my heart smiled, after visiting lot after lot insane salesman after insane salesman trying to make me buy what they needed to sell Instead of ...what I needed to have. It felt good to arrive at A Quality Auto Sales, greeted by a friendly face and hear let me know if you need the keys to anything and the guy WALKED OFF..HE LEFT..NO PRESSURE..NO LET ME RUN YOUR CREDIT..HE LEFT THERE IS A GOD¿ WE browsed cars peacefully, and then I found my baby JUST WHAT WE CAME FOR I didn't have to hear well you didnt get APPROVED for that one BUT I have this one NONE OF THAT...Mr. Rob Mr. Rob I didn't see a halo but I'm sure he had one. The MAN WORKED A MIRACLE. THE OPTIONS ARE LIMITLESS. SO head on over to see my new uncle Rob he'll treat you like family AND upon departure you'll have 1of 3 feelings-EXCITED..THANKFUL..BLESSED There's a itsy bitsy piece of Heaven happening in this place GO SEE FOR YOURSELF¿

Great overall experience!
    September 23, 2015

I purchased a 2003 Saturn L200. From the initial phone conversation to signing the papers, the entire process was easy and enjoyable. We were able to ...negotiate a favorable price, and I walked away with a very clean used car with less than 100,000 miles.

Great service!
    May 25, 2015

I'm a college student and I purchased a 2003 Volkswagen beetle from A quality auto sales and it drives wonderful! very affordable price with low miles...! I would deff recommend. Before I left with my vehicle they double-checked everything!

Long time
    May 20, 2015

I bought a car with my parents here when I was a junior in high school. A nice 2006 Saturn Ion. Unfortunately, I crashed it my senior year and needed ...help. These guys help me find the best possible car repair in the area and continue to work with me and my car whenever I have an Issue. I'm about to be a junior in college and my car still runs beautifully. Need a reliable car that's gonna last? I'd recommend A Quality 10/10 times.

Response Time
    April 13, 2015

No one responded back until after I went to a different dealership altogether. Disappointed, but happy with the ultimate purchase.

honest and fair
    February 28, 2015

I have been buying cars from these guys for the past 14 years. Every car that I bought was road ready and held up for as long as I owned them. I had a... starter go out on one after 2 years and they fixed it for only the cost of the starter. Just plain old good people.

Yikes!
    February 25, 2015

We went there with a few cars in mind that we found on Cars.com. The cars they had were filthy, and most of them the interiors were in terrible shape.... After about 30 minutes of walking through overcrowded parked cars and no one coming over to see us, we finally left. I went to about 7 dealerships that day and this was by far the worst, and least attentive, and dirtiest.

A Quality Auto Sales