Mercedes-Benz of Cutler Bay / smart center of Cutler Bay

1140 lifetime reviews. Includes reviews of Mercedes-Benz of Cutler Bay / smart center of Cutler Bay from DealerRater.com
  • How to Make a Customer for Life

As we purchased our 2012 ML350, our first Mercedes-Benz, we were mightily impressed by Mercedes-Benz of Cutler Bay, for the following reasons: 1. Every single per on with whom we came in contact made us feel special and welcome; 2. Our Sales Representative was knowledgeable, professional, customer-friendly and easy to deal with in every way; 3. The Sales Manager called us the next day to check on how our purchasing experience went; 4. Our Service Technician called us a day, or so, later to introduce himself and to offer his services - all in a very low-key manner; 5. The document preparation and closing process was handled by a real professional who made it all seem the easiest and oct comfortable thing in the world; 6. The dealership's premises were impeccable and welcoming and of the class that one would elect for M-B; 7. LAstly, the pricing and negotiating process was as simple as we have ever experienced - and we came away feeling food about the purchase. We will definitely return there for all our service needs and, more than likely, buy our next car there.

• Service provided

My service representative Vernon was of upmost help. He kept me updated throughout the entire process. Thank you for the service provided.

• Quality service with Herby Kanzki

Our care with Herby was exceptional and fast. We have been using Herby as our advisor at Mercedes Benz of Cutler bay for quite some time. We recommend him!

• Cutler bay service is the best
    May 21, 2017

Adam is the best advisor at MB cutler bay! Will keep buying cars again and again 4th time running ! Keep it up Bill Ussery! Woo!

• Service Department = Charlie Rodriguez

I love to have my car service @ MB OF CUTLER BAY , becaulike always excellent!!!

• Outstanding Service

Recently went in for service, as always the staff was extremely friendly, cortes, knowledgeable and professional!!! Great service team!!!

• Doctor

Professional, friendly, qualified, pleasant staff and excellent customer service and excellent repair!

• airbag recall

Adrian Lee Sang is an outstanding service advisor!!

Adrian Lee Sang is an outstanding service advisor!!

• Excellent customer service
    May 16, 2017

Personal attention was excellent. Dealership was clean and cars are well displayed, large inventory of and ample color selection making difficult to select a great car.

• Vehicle Service

Since the moment that I drove up I was met with pleasant greetings. My service advisor Robert Damas had all my paper work in order for me and a loaner reserved. Further, we left a cell phone inside of the loaner and contacted Maritza and Ariel at the desk. They check for us and immediately had the phone for me to pick up. The service was excellent not to mention the superb detailed job they did on vehicle when I received it.