Crown Ford Fayetteville

(3.4) 253 reviews

Call This Dealer

New Used Service

3.4
253 lifetime reviews. Includes reviews of Crown Ford Fayetteville from DealerRater.com
  • Best Shopping Experience
    October 25, 2012

I was shopping for a used truck and decided to visit Crown Ford because they have a great selection. I am so glad that I did. The salesman took the ti...me to figure out which trucks best fit my needs and showed me each one of them. They worked with me on the price and got me a great rate on my loan. The entire staff made me feel like I was their most important customer. Buying a vehicle can be a headache but they made the process enjoyable and painless. I would highly recommend visiting Crown Ford when you are in the market for a vehicle. Thanks Crown!

Thank you so much for the opportunity!!

• Work was good, staff not so much
    October 2, 2017

Took awhile but the tire change went as planned staff was too busy cutting up and making jokes to each other during the process. A 3hr visit for a tir...e change...

• Mr. Moses is Awesome at crown ford
    September 14, 2017

My experience with crown ford was amazing Mr. Moses was very helpful and informative I've purchase cars before at other dealership but I have never ...had a sale man be honest and work super hard to meet my needs financial and other wise. I didn't feel like I was being taking advantage of in any way like I felt at other car dealerships. The financial officer was amazing honest and very helpful. I would recommend this dealership to all my friends and family. Mr. Moses is the man to go to. my experience was the best I've ever had!!!! Thank you Crown ford and Mr. Moses and Mr. Sapp

Overall Experience

• Bad customer service!!!!
    September 5, 2017

Never answer their phone and beat around the Bush when they do. Take way too long on repairs.

Greetings Mikayla and thank you for taking the time to review our dealership. I am disappointed to know that you are not satisfied with your latest se...rvice visit. Our team pride ourselves in providing excellent customer service and efficient service turnaround times, so your review is concerning to me. At your convenience, please contact me directly at 910-826-6105 so that that I may address your concerns and see how we can both serve you and our valued customers better in the future. Thank you for your time and I look forward to speaking with you. Warm Regards, Joe Johnson Service Director

• Shanika Walker
    September 5, 2017

she did great. i was very impressed with my first time process

• Don't shop here
    September 2, 2017

The dealership deserves this rating only because the quick lane service is very professional. I purchased a very nice used vehicle with problems tha...t they promised to repair and never did! Do not purchase any vehicles of there's with problems until they give you hand receipts because once you sign that paper, they will no longer help you even if what they promised to do is unfinished. From personal experience with my recent purchase, this location of business is good at selling cars but badly lacks the awareness and skills of customer service and organization. I don't have the time to play games with this dealership because of my work schedule in the Army. Purchase your next vehicle wisely.

John, Not sure what you are referring to as there is not enough information here to look you up. Please call me or email me if it is easier for you a...t lsteeves@crownauto.com or 910-826-6101. If you have a we-owe with items promised on it, please email it to me, that would be most helpful. Looking forward to hearing from you. Kindest regards, Lloyd Steeves General Manager

• Mrs Sue Rogers
    August 18, 2017

We had an appointment for repairs to our 2015 Transit work van at 9:00 am on Thursday, Aug 17. Dropped our vehicle off.... Friday afternoon still hadn...'t heard from anyone at the dealership so I called them. I was informed that they haven't gotten to it yet, maybe they would on Monday.... maybe. What is the point in making an appointment....it is a work van...which means we need it to work!! A phone call would have been nice...at the very least. We are very dissatisfied in their service. There is also a recall on our van....how long will it take? Can't get an honest answer, so disappointed! Going back to Chevrolet next time! Never back to Crown!!

Greetings Mrs, Rogers We are so sorry about the miscommunication on your appointment time. We certainly understand that these type of vehicles are a ...person?s livelihood and absolutely value your business as we do all of our customers. In order to get this unit, we are expediting it through the shop. Our team is truly sorry about this and given the opportunity we would really like to make it up to you. Kindest Regards, Joe Johnson Service Director Crown Ford 910-826-6105

• Lies to customer! Do not deal with them!
    August 12, 2017

They sold us a top of the line explorer in feb 2017. They told us when the extended warranty money ran out to come back to them and they would buy th...e car back. I went back on Thursday aug 10,2017 and they told me that the person who told me that didn't work there and that they didn't do that. Now we are stuck with this vehicle that is OVERPRICED and overcharged. I spoke to the manager a white haired man and he was like you just need to learn how to make 980 payments. No you need how to back up your word. They made me a promise to take this car back and they need to do this. I have contacted the manager mr jack and he won't return my calls. Please do not visit or purchase from this dealership. I can promise you they will do you wrong. Crown, you are going to lose tons of customers until you make this right!

• Great Experience
    July 26, 2017

Bought 2014 Fusion in July 2017 and the deal could not have gone smoother. Sales Mgr. Damarius showed he was willing to negotiate to make the sale hap...pen. Car had a couple of dings in the paint that dealer agreed to fix and they were. true to their word. Suzy and Tara as part of the sales team were terrific! They stayed in touch and were a pleasure to work with!

• Don't believe a word!
    June 13, 2017

Even though the person that made the deal with me no longer works there and according to the powers that be , I am not going to get what was promised... to me . I held up my end, but now they are peddling backwards from their part of the deal. So much more, just be careful, get everything in writing and make sure you get names. CYOB is a must when dealing with this dealership.

Hello Theda and thank you for your feedback. I apologize for the inconvenience and the frustration that you may have incurred with us. It disappoints ...me to hear about your experience and your dissatisfaction. Please give me at 910-826-6138 so we can discuss this in further detail. Thank you Kindest Regards, Andrea Martin Customer Experience Manager

Crown Ford Fayetteville