Taylor Investments

4.5
Average based on 4 reviews.
  • Good overall buying experience

I was able to find a good quality, used work truck at a very reasonable price. Gary and Piper were friendly and helpful throughout the process, and were able to quickly resolve a few minor issues I found with the truck upon my arrival. We completed the purchasing process with ease, and I would consider purchasing my next vehicle from them.

• Satisfied customer

We looked at a vehicle at this dealership and were able to negotiate a satisfactory sales price by telephone, when we arrived at the dealership we found several issues with the vehicle which were resolved that day allowing us to complete our purchase.

• Great service

Gary was good to work with we got the car we wanted everything has been replaced would buy another car from them

• Car buying experience

Todd was easy to work with. He explained what checks the vehicle had been through and pointed out the new tires. Not a high pressure experience at all. Let us go through the vehicle inspection at our own pace.