Jim Juliani Motor Car Company

4.5
  • Julianismotor

Had a great experience Rob really helped me buy the car that was best for me and the prices are affordable.

• Good Experience

Sales person Rob was great, treated us with respect, understood our needs and fulfilled them. thank you

• Great service

I bought a Mercedes a year ago and needed a few Maintence repairs, I priced them elsewhere and saved over 150 having them performed at Juliani Motors. Highly recommend getting a quote from them.

• in fact the worst dealership

Salsmen arm mean had no interest in selling me a car ways was worried on what time he had to leave it was an hour to closing

• 2nd Time Around

I have come back a second time to this dealership to purchase a vehicle. This time around was better than the first time. However, a very knowledgeable & friendly staff. For those in need to purchase a car/truck, I would definitely recommend this dealership. Thanks for making me mobile again. Shout-out to Dave for keeping it real! Joe

• Bad service

Salesman was very mean to me I want to look at the car and he's wasn't even interested in selling a car to me it was like he was the king and I was a peasant that's the way he treated me

• What a GREAT company!

What a great company. It was such a true pleasure to work with Dave Juliani. My son and I had called first to speak with Dave regarding a car we wanted to inquire upon. He was very professional and knowledgeable. We took the 45 minute drive down to their lot to see the car. He had a very wide selection of cars. He made us feel very much at ease. He was very knowledgeable and just an honest good guy. Their company has been in Waterbury for 25+ years. The service we received was top notch. I cannot say enough good things about this company.

• Great Experience

My buying experience at Jim Juliani Motors was Top-Notch. The personnel were friendly and very knowledgeable. They got me in-and-out of the dealership very quickly. Kudos to them.

• Great experience

After weeks car shopping, hassling with salesman.. I finally found an outstanding dealership. They went above and beyond to assure that my car buying experience was a smooth process. For someone who has bad credit, no credit, Kyle shopped around and found me the best rates! Kyle and rob got me the car I wanted for an even greater deal, they were very helpful and honest! I strongly recommend buying a car from Jim juliani motors.

• Great service and great cars.

I didn't call to make an appointment, walked in met with Rob. Told him what my budget was and what I was looking for and he got me exactly what I was looking for. The next day I got approved but wasn't able to go in to finish the paperwork until 2 days later. Kyle and rob did a great job.