Jim Juliani Motor Car Company

4.5
  • buying new work van

fast easy and no issue at all i will always come back to get my cars from here. big ups to this place and the people were great. i cant wait to come in next time.

• 2013 subaru impreza

Quick, Easy , friendly. made the process smooth as possibe

Quick, Easy , friendly. made the process smooth as possibe

• chager guy

A very nice and clean place everyone is nice and greets you with a warm welcome an smile to make yo feel at home the whole buying process goes buy really easy.

• Coupe Life

By far one of the best dealers. Great customer service, Joe answered every time I called, and I called a lot. Strongly Recommend!!!!!!

• AWESOME SERVICE

Joe was awesome in helping me buy my Porsche cayenne, very knowledgeable with the brand, Milton and Joe were both very helpful in the whole process from start to finish.these guys are truly awesome. thank you guys for everything.

• a good experience

I bought a truck with these guys. I had a great experience with the friendly staff. Joe was very helpful and attentive. I definitely recommend them.

• Ford F-250 King Ranch

Joe at Jim Juliani was awesome to work with, straight forward and made sure we walked away happy. We got an unbelievable truck at the right price, and the service of these guys is off the chart. I would recommend this dealer to anyone looking for a great ride, at a great price.

• 2009 Scion TC

my time here was great nice people great decor and 5 star service

my time here was great nice people great decor and 5 star service

• Just Bought My First Car!!!!

Everyone here is absolutely helpful and patient. They make sure you have an excellent purchase and drive of with a good car

• Ford Fusio 2014

Very laid back environment with a friendly service. They seem to want to make costumer happy not just with the purchase but also will go the extra mile to keep the costumer!