Jim Juliani Motor Car Company

4.5
  • Good deal

Purchased a Honda . The price of the car was fair ,but more important to us , they cared about what we were looking for and did their best to accommodate us Thank you for your efforts.

• Well worth a Visit

Great experience ...my first purchase from them. I was impressed at how different they are from other dealers.Worked with me to find the right fit for my needs.. Highly recommend .........

• Purchased four cars in ten years.

I have purchased for cars in the last 10 years. I have had great luck with each and everyone of them. All my cars have been serviced at Juliani motors.

• crazy bad will not return

So bad car was over priced had issues speaker was kicked in and the dealer hit the door against the car parked next to it

• Great

Excellent service,Had a good experience .Every thing was on time.

Excellent service,Had a good experience .Every thing was on time.

• Julianismotor

Had a great experience Rob really helped me buy the car that was best for me and the prices are affordable.

• Good Experience

Sales person Rob was great, treated us with respect, understood our needs and fulfilled them. thank you

• Great service

I bought a Mercedes a year ago and needed a few Maintence repairs, I priced them elsewhere and saved over 150 having them performed at Juliani Motors. Highly recommend getting a quote from them.

• in fact the worst dealership

Salsmen arm mean had no interest in selling me a car ways was worried on what time he had to leave it was an hour to closing

• 2nd Time Around

I have come back a second time to this dealership to purchase a vehicle. This time around was better than the first time. However, a very knowledgeable & friendly staff. For those in need to purchase a car/truck, I would definitely recommend this dealership. Thanks for making me mobile again. Shout-out to Dave for keeping it real! Joe