Gaylord Sales & Leasing Co. Inc

• Great experience!

Thank you Marika for your kind words! We are always striving to give everyone a great buying experience at Gaylord Sales & Leasing Co!

We had a great car buying experience! We would definitely go back. We are from out of town, so I had my sister drive the Toyota Highlander first to make sure it was good enough to drive 4 hours for. The SUV was in excellent condition but it was the customer service Steve gave that tipped the scale and made my husband and I drive over the mountains to see it for ourselves. They work by apt which is a smart way to do it. The shop is clean and everyone was warm and inviting. We feel we got an excellent car and an honest deal. Out of all the dealers I spoke with while searching for a car (about 10) Steve responded the fastest and followed through on what he said he would do. We would definitely recommend Steve and Gaylord Sales & Leasing to our friends and family.

• Great Buying Experience

Thank you Charlie for your kind words! We look forward to working with you again at Gaylord Sales & Leasing Co!

Steve was very helpful and professional, keeping us informed throughout the process. He fully described both the assessment and preparation of the car. We expect to work with Gaylord Leasing on another vehicle in a few months.

• Scott and Lori purchase F 250

great experience buying from Ron, will spread the word on this company

Thank you Scott & Lori for your kind words! We are always striving for a great customer experience at Gaylord Sales & Leasing Co!

great experience buying from Ron, will spread the word on this company

• Bought a Ford F250

Gaylord Leasing was great to work with. They were very helpful in getting exactly the vehicle we wanted, and there was no hassle or sales pressure.

Than you Diane for your kind words! We are always striving to make every experience a great one and never any hassle or pressure at Gaylord Sales & Leasing Co Inc.

• 2014 Versa

Ron was very nice and patient through the whole process. Didn't take too long at all.

Thank you Charlene for your kind words! We are always working to make the process fast and easy for everyone at Gaylord Sales & Leasing Co Inc.

• tommy's cc purchase

Thank you Tommy for your kind words! We are always striving to treat everyone as we would want to be treated at Gaylord Sales & Leasing Co!

Customer service was pleasant the fact that I was giving a brief history on the company really made me feel like I was important enough to discuss it with. The fact the vehicles are kept inside was a plus in me finalizing my choice.

• Robert - Just bought a RAM 1500

Thank you Robert for your kind words! We are always striving for great customer service at Gaylord Sales & Leasing Co!

Ron was very good at contacting me and spoke in a direct and straight forward manner regarding the vehicle. He sent the emails when he said he would and followed through on all the things he said. The process was no pressure and I believe the company is staffed and owned by contentious and caring people.

• Bought a Range Rover Evoque from Ron at Gaylord

Great customer service and clean cars to choose from. Very professional staff and willing to find the best fit for the customers needs.

Thank you for your kind words! We are always striving for great customer service at Gaylord Sales & Leasing Co!

• Kingsley buys his first Lexus!

Thank you Kingsley for your kind words! We are always striving for a hassle free purchase at Gaylord Sales & Leasing Co!

Ron was awesome to work with throughout the whole process. This was my first time working with a no pressure, hassle free car dealer. I never knew that buying a car could be so easy! Everyone at Gaylord is very knowledgeable and helpful. I will be coming back again whenever I need another vehicle.

• 2500HD buyer

Small shop, all seems very professional and friendly.

Thank you for your kind words! We may be a small company but we are always BIG on service at Gaylord Sales & Leasing Co!

Small shop, all seems very professional and friendly.