Gaylord Sales & Leasing

(4.9) 290 reviews

Call This Dealer

Used

• Great experience!

We had a great car buying experience! We would definitely go back. We are from out of town, so I had my sister drive the Toyota Highlander first to m...ake sure it was good enough to drive 4 hours for. The SUV was in excellent condition but it was the customer service Steve gave that tipped the scale and made my husband and I drive over the mountains to see it for ourselves. They work by apt which is a smart way to do it. The shop is clean and everyone was warm and inviting. We feel we got an excellent car and an honest deal. Out of all the dealers I spoke with while searching for a car (about 10) Steve responded the fastest and followed through on what he said he would do. We would definitely recommend Steve and Gaylord Sales & Leasing to our friends and family.

Thank you Marika for your kind words! We are always striving to give everyone a great buying experience at Gaylord Sales & Leasing Co!

• 2011 Chevy Silverado diesel 4 x 4 pickup truck

I love these guys/gals. Family operated and owned and they made everything easy. My wife and I knew what we were looking for and we got the vehicle th...at we absolutely loved for $4,000 under book. They were in an enjoyment to work with and we would recommend them to anyone. When it came time to do paperwork, we went to lunch and when we came back everything was ready and it took 10 minutes to sign. It was probably the easiest and best car buying experience we've ever had.

Thank you Mark for the kind words! We are always striving to make every purchase as easy as possible at Gaylord Sales & Leasing!

• Great Truck Purchase

Met Ron on a Saturday by special appointment. Bought truck that very same day. Ron was honest as to the origin of the truck and the repairs and such... they performed to make it ready for sale. The next day, the “check engine” light came on however problem did not affect performance of the truck. Contacted Ron who said he would make it right – I just needed to bring it to their preferred Auto Shop in East Denver. Brought it down, made the repairs and Gaylord picked up the tab – no questions. Ron is a great guy to buy from. Will probably buy my next tuck from them. Thanks Ron – and thanks Gaylord for the cookies, they were delicious!

Thank you Mark for your kind words! We are always striving to go the extra mile at Gaylord Sales & Leasing!

• Highly recommended

I am really treated with best customer service., calling in to see Toyota Highlander on National Holiday, arranging for test drive and buying process ...in the same day. I would rate 10/10 for customer care. This place is highly recommended for all!

Thank you Yadhav for your kind words! We are always striving to treat everyone with the best customer service at Gaylord Sales & Leasing!

• Great Buying Experience

Steve was very helpful and professional, keeping us informed throughout the process. He fully described both the assessment and preparation of the car.... We expect to work with Gaylord Leasing on another vehicle in a few months.

Thank you Charlie for your kind words! We look forward to working with you again at Gaylord Sales & Leasing Co!

• Scott and Lori purchase F 250

great experience buying from Ron, will spread the word on this company

Thank you Scott & Lori for your kind words! We are always striving for a great customer experience at Gaylord Sales & Leasing Co!

• Bought a Ford F250

Gaylord Leasing was great to work with. They were very helpful in getting exactly the vehicle we wanted, and there was no hassle or sales pressure.

Than you Diane for your kind words! We are always striving to make every experience a great one and never any hassle or pressure at Gaylord Sales & Le...asing Co Inc.

• 2014 Versa

Ron was very nice and patient through the whole process. Didn't take too long at all.

Thank you Charlene for your kind words! We are always working to make the process fast and easy for everyone at Gaylord Sales & Leasing Co Inc.

• tommy's cc purchase

Customer service was pleasant the fact that I was giving a brief history on the company really made me feel like I was important enough to discuss it ...with. The fact the vehicles are kept inside was a plus in me finalizing my choice.

Thank you Tommy for your kind words! We are always striving to treat everyone as we would want to be treated at Gaylord Sales & Leasing Co!

• Robert - Just bought a RAM 1500

Ron was very good at contacting me and spoke in a direct and straight forward manner regarding the vehicle. He sent the emails when he said he would a...nd followed through on all the things he said. The process was no pressure and I believe the company is staffed and owned by contentious and caring people.

Thank you Robert for your kind words! We are always striving for great customer service at Gaylord Sales & Leasing Co!

Gaylord Sales & Leasing