Gaylord Sales & Leasing

Saturday Closed
Sunday Closed
(303) 847-0187 (303) 847-0187

Buy With Confidence

You can buy from Gaylord with absolute confidence. Their vehicles have been inspected by professionals and they get anything needed serviced. Going the extra mile for their customers is Gaylord’s mission.

Easy to work with. Veteran friendly

Was looking for a used truck. Searched and looked at several vehicles. By far the best value I found was with Gaylord. The buying process was very easy. No pressure sales. Let them know your a veteran. USAA friendly site.

Great experience

I purchased 2 used cars from Gaylord, great experience, no pressure. You get quality used cars at a reasonable price. I totally recommend them if you’re looking for a used car.

I will never go anywhere else.

Gaylord Sales and Leasing team exceeds expectations. They had a great selection vehicles when I was looking, and 6 years before they went out of their way to find me the right fit. Applying was easy. Getting approved was easy with questionable credit, and they made sure I had everything and anything I needed during the entire process. Highly recommend.

Best auto buying experience in 50 years!

Tim and Joe did what they said they were going to do. They even found a better vehicle for me. They were not pushing nor condescending in the conversations with me.

4.0

Buying Used Truck

Saw this vehicle online. This is the first time I went to see a truck I saw from an online advertisement. Test drove other trucks but this one was really clean, low mileage. I appreciate Ron answered all questions honestly and low pressured sales. Thank you for supporting our military and look forward to doing business with you again

Good choices

Found two possible trucks with them and chose the "farm truck" for my new farm. Good match, good guys.

Dealer response

Thank you Traveller453 for your kind words! We are always striving to have the right vehicle for everyone's needs at Gaylord Sales & Leasing!

Car Buying Reinvented!

Car buying reinvented! I cannot thank Bet and Tim enough for their honesty, integrity and giving me the all around best car buying experience. Although they didn’t have the specific “unicorn” I wanted, Bet worked tirelessly to find it for me. I was offered top dollar for my trade and an excellent price on my purchase without haggling and best of all my new car exceeded my expectations! I will never buy a car from any other dealer again. Honesty does exist in the car business and it starts with the family owned and operated Gaylord Leasing CO.

Dealer response

Thank you Tonia for your kind words! We are always striving to find the right vehicle at the right price for everyone at Gaylord Sales & Leasing!

Great experience

I just purchased a used Ford F-250 Super Duty truck from Steve @ Gaylord. The experience wad great. Efficient, clean, quick, easy. Steve was very knowledgeable about the vehicle. The actual purchase was quick and very very efficient. When i arrived, I met the entire staff who were very friendly and courteous. I would highly recommend this dealer!!

Dealer response

Thank you Terry for your kind words. We are always striving to be quick and easy at Gaylord Sales & Leasing!

Awesome experience

These guys are the best! Thee price on our car was thousands less than anywhere in town. I will not go to a regular dealer again.

Dealer response

Thank you Jack for your kind words! We are always striving to have the best vehicle at the best price at Gaylord sales & Leasing!