Junction Auto Sales

5.0 out of 5 (5.0) 16 reviews

May 30, 2017

Absolutely the best experience I've ever had buying a car. They were very fair and honest and I've been telling anyone and everyone about these wonderful... people!

January 11, 2017

Just got our 12th vehicle at least from Junction Auto and want to say want it's been a pleasure doing business with them. Take all my service work there... also is A-1. Very pleasant atmosphere with no pressure. Butch and Sandra

December 27, 2015

I have known and done business with the fine gentleman at Junction Auto Sales for well over a decade. They stand behind their vehicles and service. They... are always aiming to please.

July 29, 2015

I have purchased several cars from this dealership and have always been extremely satisfied. They have always stood behind their cars, you never have to... worry about getting stuck with a bad one. If you want peace of mind when purchasing a used vehicle, this is the place to go! I also have my vehicles serviced here, the prices are very fair and the work is performed quickly and done right. Thanks to everyone at JAS.

June 6, 2015

I just purchased a used vehicle from Junction Auto Sales and I couldn't be happier. They were straight forward and great to work with. They were honest... and up front with me through out the process. I didn't feel like they were playing the game that other dealerships seem to play. I didn't get any of that phony back and forth between salesperson and manager banter that most dealerships put you through. I got a great price on the vehicle I had been looking for for weeks. And I got a really fair price on my trade in. Plus, I have to say that I actually enjoyed the process. It was refreshing. I would highly recommend this dealership.

April 25, 2015

My recent purchase of a 2014 Chevy Impala LTZ was the first from Junction Auto. However, my sons have previously purchased from Todd, and we have had repair... work completed by them numerous times. The guys at Junction Auto are great to work with. They are no pressure sales people, which is so important to us, as we dislike "being attacked" by a salesman the minute we enter the lot. As we were looking for a specific used vehicle, they were persistent in looking for us even though it took several months to find the make/color we desired. Small town home folks can't be beat when looking for a used car!

April 9, 2015

Junction Auto provides a good choice of quality late model vehicles to choose from on their lot at all times. The car lot and office are top notch, offering... a great environment for purchasing a car or truck. Sales staff are very professional and help in choosing the right vehicle in a non-pressuring manner. Each vehicle on the lot receives a complete inspection by the expert shop staff before they are put on the lot for sale so the vehicle you choose to buy is ready to go home with you that very same day. Sales staff have access to local lenders if you need to finance your purchase and the rates and terms are very reasonable, if you qualify. Our family has purchased several vehicles in the past years from Junction Auto, the last two were a 2010 Ford F150 and a 2013 Town and Country Minivan, both with low miles and a great price. No problems nor any issues with our purchases. I recommend to my friends if they are looking for a late model vehicle, to give owner, Todd Sawyer and his staff an opportunity to show you what they have on the lot and kick some tires. I know where I will be going for our next purchase, Junction Auto, Lisbon, IA right on Highway 30.

April 9, 2015

I had a great experience working with Junction Auto on finding a vehicle! They were great to work with and made it a nice and easy process. They have a... great line of vehicles and they stand behind them. Everyone there was very nice to work with and I will continue doing business with them in the future!

March 25, 2015

Small town friendly and trustworthy. Service department is great! We have purchased two used vehicles from Junction and will go there again when the time... comes for another one.

March 24, 2015

My family buys all their cars from JAS they are great people and will help you find whatever vehicle you are looking for. They are great with repairs and... their mechanics have a lot of knowledge and will help you with whatever problem your vehicle has. They have a great selection for vehicles and I would defiantly buy my next car or truck from Junction auto sale.