Average based on 3 reviews
  • Professional, great selection, fair prices.

I purchased a used vehicle from ABQ Auto Deals as a replacement for one that was totaled. The vehicle was in great condition, low mileage, and the price was very fair. I had researched over a dozen in a 250 mile area and looked at several. Rob is extremely experienced and professional and was very up-front with me about the vehicle and how his pricing was determined. Andrea was friendly to talk to and responsive to my initial contact and questions. ABQ Auto Deals is small but has a great selection of used vehicles that most dealers would like to have - without all the high overhead and prices. I will definitely look to them for my next purchase in about a year.

• Outstanding Dealer

Rob, the owner went way above and beyond to find the car we needed. His staff was very professional and knowledgeable. The financing and paper process seemed effortless and the price of the vehicle was better than anyone else in town that we looked at. I will recommend them to all my friends, relatives and co workers.

• Great Dealer!

These guys are amazing and very professional. We had an excellent buying experience.