1.0
  • good deal

I was able to help my daughter buy a pre-owned jeep patriot found on cars.com. it was a great buying experience.

• Unprofessional web seller

I contacted the dealership via email and phone and told them I was going to drive to see the car and I was going to be traveling over an hour (approx 110 miles) and would be there by 5:30 pm. When I arrived there at 5:15 pm and asked about the car I'd called to come see I was told they'd sold the car about 45 min.s earlier. I was more than a little upset and was told they can't hold cars. I told them I was not upset that they sold the car and didn't call me so I could turn back. They offered to give me some gas and offered to try and sell me another car. What is the point of calling and emailing to make an appointment if the dealership doesn't have the courtesy to call and let you know they sold the car.

• Great Car Buying Experience

I recently took a two hour drive down to visit Coronet of Peru and honestly had the BEST car buying experience I could have asked for.They definitely made the trip worth it. We were not treated like a prize amongst the sales staff. The atmosphere was very laid back and relaxed, I did not feel forced into anything at all. Any question that I had about the vehicle were answered. I was even shown honest prices of the competitors, and I knew they were being honest cause I did plenty of homework on the make and model that I was looking for prior to going to Coronet. And when it came to purchasing the vehicle they were amazing. They worked for a good two and a half hours to find a bank that would finance someone with little credit history. I am officially a Coronet of Peru supporter and will suggest to any friends and family that they shop on their website and if they see a car that they are interested in to take to drive down to see them because it will be the best car buying experience they've had or will have.