New 888-611-9919 Dealer Website
Used 888-568-8701 Email Dealer
Service 888-525-7081

Average based on 2 reviews.
  • good deal

I was able to help my daughter buy a pre-owned jeep patriot found on cars.com. it was a great buying experience.

• Great Car Buying Experience

I recently took a two hour drive down to visit Coronet of Peru and honestly had the BEST car buying experience I could have asked for.They definitely made the trip worth it. We were not treated like a prize amongst the sales staff. The atmosphere was very laid back and relaxed, I did not feel forced into anything at all. Any question that I had about the vehicle were answered. I was even shown honest prices of the competitors, and I knew they were being honest cause I did plenty of homework on the make and model that I was looking for prior to going to Coronet. And when it came to purchasing the vehicle they were amazing. They worked for a good two and a half hours to find a bank that would finance someone with little credit history. I am officially a Coronet of Peru supporter and will suggest to any friends and family that they shop on their website and if they see a car that they are interested in to take to drive down to see them because it will be the best car buying experience they've had or will have.