• Freindly Assistannt Service manager

Speaking to Assistant Service manager Tom Fuchs about my car and him giving me advice and pricing on future tires for my wife's car.

• Very good body work

Body work by Collision Shop makes hood appear as new. Work was done in the time that was estimated - in my experience that is an oddity in dealing with body shops.

• Great service

As usual, my service needs were handled efficiently and thoroughly. The service reps I dealt with were both very pleasant.

• Quick service

I brought my car in for a recall. The service was quick just as communicated and the louge was comfy with tea and snack. People were professional.

• My go-to car dealership

Exceptional service; quality craftsmanship, reasonable fees, comfortable accommodations while waiting -- what more could one ask for? I've been a customer since 1986, and I'm very satisfied.

• Honest and trusted repair service

Mr. Mike Williams availability, honesty, and keeping track if my vehicle maintenance. It's vitally important to be able to trust your vehicle maintenance facility.

• Great service, Clean Facilities

Perfect ..Easy scheduling. Fast service. Ready when promised. Friendly staff. Clean restrooms. Professional mechanics. On top of all that, they washed my vehicle.

• State inspection professional and quick

Quick and professional service. Went to the dealer for a state inspection because of the waiting accommodations. The service was exceptional and I was treated with professionalism and respect.

• Good communications and honest service

Communication is always very good between service and the customer. I like that I can ask questions and get honest answers.

• Great service

the staff at Rohrich has been nothing but friendly, helpful, and knowledgeable. I would definitely recommend purchasing a vehicle through this dealership.