• Service was great

It was quick and the lounge was a pleasant place to wait. Staff was friendly and the place was clean

• Great Service

DAVID BALASH EXPLAINED IN DETAIL ABOUT THE WORK DONE TO MY 4RUNNNER AND HE WAS VERY PROFESSIONAL AND EXPLAINED ALL DETAILS CLEARLY.

• Great Service

Fast and friendly service. The staff was very helpful and answered all of my questions. I will definitely recommend this dealership to my friends and family.

• Great Service

Corie was extremely helpful in getting us exactly what we needed within our budget. The entire experience was straightforward and pleasant. Thank you again to Corie and Amy for all their help!

• Service

Timeliness, courtesy of staff, explanation of work, and waiting lounge. I will continue to recommend this place to my friends.

• Excellent customer service always!

Always receive excellent customer service! Showroom and facility is always clean. Everyone I came in contact with was friendly and professional! Great customer lounge!

• Customer Experience

I just purchased my 3rd Toyota. I do not have one complaint about the customer service. I never feel pressured and my issue is resolved without problem.

• Great service

Customer service rep was friendly, informative, and fast. I didn't have to wait long and I was told what services I would need next.

• Service Experience Rohrich

The information inreceived over the phone was not what I was hoping to hear; however, it was handled professionally and all of my questions were answered thoroughly. I felt like there was a sincere interest to shoot me straight and deliver on what I needed to get repaired. I did feel this way last time though, and that turned out now to be a bad choice. But taking nothing away from man I spoke to, who was superb in his customer service. ... Carl, the shuttle driver, is top notch as well. Service is a huge part of any relationship I keep with any business.

• Service experience

KIt took minimal time out of my day to keep my car running at optimal level. It was a pleasant experience which usually is anomaly .