• Smooth and Easy

We're happy to hear that you had a pleasant experience here at Pines Ford Lincoln! We hope to see you again soon!

From the moment we walked in Angie the hostess greeted us and we met Miguel Tello who guided us through the test drive and all the options we required for our lease. Yvette the finance manager explained all the cost associated with the lease and we left the dealership confident we make the right choice in selecting this dealership.

• Lincoln MKZ

Leased the car. There are numerous features to learn but the salesperson did not explain most of them.

• Worst Customer Service

This is by far the worst dealer I have ever been to. Went inon Saturday afternoon to get a vehicle according to the salesman Dani asked me to come back Monday as Ford Bank was closed. Went in on Monday left me waiting for an hour then sat me down with "Finance Manger" who said he did not have time to assist as he was working on two deals. Called back on Tuesday as salesman advice me to talk to "Sales Manager" Felix I spoke to him early Tuesday. Never returned my calls it looks like they have so many sales that they don't care about one more. This is the worst car buying experience ever. No customer service or at least a courtesy call to tell you they don't want your business.

Roger, we deeply regret to hear about your recent experience at our dealership. Our goal is to learn from your feedback and continue to improve for all of our valued clients. Please reach out to Liza King at (954) 443-7001 at your earliest convenience so we can begin working towards resolving this matter. We value your business and understand we can always improve so we hope to speak with you soon.

• Aviation Technician

Excellent experience at this dealership and i would recommend this dealership to anyone looking to buy a car.

We appreciate your recommendation of our dealership, Gregory! Thank you again for choosing Pines Ford Lincoln, and we hope to see you again soon!

• Great service

Great customer service. Very professional. I was treated with dignity and respect

• Engine light on vacation driving in

Jeanette, we?re happy we could help you! We hope to be of service to you again! Take care!

I called and was told to come in as early as possible a Friday afternoon traveling in on vacation, engine lights came on, I was told I also had recalls and lent me a car , Roger Ramkissoon knows his work he made the stress of being stranded w luggage much easier. Thank you Ford Pembroke Pines thank you Roger in service

• PINES FORD IN FLORIDA-LINCON MKS

The service for the leasing of this Lincon car was excellent. I receoved special attention from the operations manager-Mr. Martin Carrieri and from Meshi Haliva-Sales Consultant. I like Pines Ford due to the services that i have received-attention to detail and professional people. I have leased a new car.

• Pines Lincoln

Great place to buy ( Iam on my second Lincoln) , and the Service Dept is excellent, I take my car to Joel Gonzalez and he takes care of me immediately and with great Customer Service

• Great Service - Very Pleased

Took my Ford Escape in for maintenance (oil and tire rotation). Did not have an appointment, but brought it in early morning. A service manager met me as I drove up, took down my information expeditiously, and returned my vehicle within the hour. I was very pleased with the manager's professional and friendly demeanor, and - also important - the short wait for maintenance service. First time I've used them and plan to return for future needs.

We're pleased to hear everything was completed to your satisfaction! Our team is dedicated to providing top-quality service, and we're so happy to hear that your experience reflected this.

• Pines Ford Service

Fast and excellent service. Great place. Thanks Ninfa.

Fast and excellent service. Great place. Thanks Ninfa.