Biltmore Motor Corp.

4.0 out of 5 (4.0) 210 reviews

Call This Dealer

Customer
    February 11, 2017

I Went to Biltmore Motorso and was helped by Roger. He was extremely helpful, and made my process so much easier. I'm so thankful to them and glad I m...ade the right choice.

Mr luis
    December 7, 2016

First time buying a car and I spoke with Roger! He was extremely helpful and and the process went smoothly. I was explained every detail upfront so t...here were no surprises.

Buick Enclave
    October 20, 2016

Spoke to Roger (salesman) in regards to the documents I needed to bring in with me. The next day I was able to purchase the vehicle I wanted fairly qu...ickly with no issues. Roger at Biltmore motors was very nice and knowledgeable. I'd definitely recommend Biltmore to my friends and family.

The dealer fee is very expensive
    September 28, 2016

The dealer fee is very expensive. The most expensive of the cars seen in the area. If them to take this dealer fee would sell more, as can the more di...fficult it is to bring the customer into the store.

Dealer Fees outlandish
    November 4, 2015

Drove over from Naples to look at 2014 Hyundai Sonata. They had 3 the same price. Sales guy was very good. Went for a drive in the one I liked and I t...old them to put together the numbers. I was paying cash. The final price they gave me was one thousand four hundred more that the internet price. That is without taxes and transfer fees. I asked why it was not the internet price and they said on the web site there were exceptions they could charge for. I said when I called them, they said there was no dealer fees.....but they said there were other fees. I walked out. I would have bought the car then and there if they would have sold it to me for what the internet sale price was. Terrible Experience.

Excellent Service
    September 2, 2015

Thank you Biltmore Motors for the excellent service. You guys were great! I will definitely recommend this Dealer to my friends and family. My sales r...epresentative Henry Baena was awesome on getting me a great deal. We are very happy with the vehicle, Thanks again you guys are awesome!!! Much success to you all :)

loss my first car and came to aldo.
    August 7, 2015

excellent customer service from Aldo, you can definitely tell that he loves what he do. i bought 2 cars from him, all in great condition. i thank god ...for alll that aldo has done for me and my family.

Refused To Work With Me
    June 18, 2015

I have been seeking a good used vehicle for several months now. To keep my research straight, I communicate with everyone via email. When I emailed th...is company and told them I wished to keep our business in writing (and the reason why), I received a reply that I was "...not wanting to interact with us the proper way". Email IS PROPER! I sent another email which went ignored. If you can't handle email, Biltmore Motors, perhaps don't have an email address? I have crossed a heavy line through the vehicle I had interest in. I have no problem finding companies very eager to answer my requests for information and negotiate a fair price via email. Welcome to the 21st century, Biltmore.

Great customer service!
    January 10, 2015

Walked in not knowing whether or not I'd be walking out with a car, but Aldo made sure to assure me that I would not leave without a set of car keys a...nd a smile! Definitely coming back and making future refererrals :)

clean dealer great customer servivce and knowledge
    January 7, 2015

great service awsome... aldo rodrigeuz got me a great deal on my dodge!!! walked through everything weith me and had good knowledge of the inventory o...n lot...thank u biltmore motors

Biltmore Motor Corp.