1237 lifetime reviews. Includes reviews of Montrose Kia from DealerRater.com
  • Best Car Buying Experience

Jonathan Visalden is by far the BEST car salesman I have yet to encounter.I am ever so grateful for the time and effort Jonathan made in helping me get my car. He made my car buying experience so wonderful that I cannot say enough good things about him!!

• Very Professional

Anthony worked with my budget to assist in getting the car I wanted no questions asked. He was professional and made it a pleasant experience and budget-friendly.

• Personalized Touch

They helped me with my first lease on my own and for that I'm grateful.

They helped me with my first lease on my own and for that I'm grateful.

• Amazing Experience

Mike was amazing, great customer service, warm welcome , he needs a RAISE . best customer service I've had in years. THANK YOU SO MUCH MICHAEL MILLS .

• Thank you!

Brandon was awesome with helping me find the perfect car for me that was within my price range

• Loved It!

I loved the care I got ! The people are exceptional! I figure in a couple years I'll be in the market for another car, I'll defiantly be coming back to this same place ! Keep up the good work guys GREAT JOB !

• Pleasant Experience

Pleasant experience communication needs to be more frequent. I had to make contact for status.

• Definitely Coming back

Mike is our guardian angel sent by God, he worked very hard to make this happen for us. Thank you Montrose for bringing Mike to us fabulous service very caring. We will be back.

• Satisfied Customer

Anthony was great and helped us get within our budget any way he possibly could. Very satisfied !

• Very Good

Great people to work with .

Great people to work with .