Matt was very helpful and professional. He was not the least bit pushy and was pleasant to do business with.

We are so excited to learn of your positive experience, Rich! Customer satisfaction is our top priority here at Haddad Subaru, and we are glad that Matt could help take care of your every need during your visit with us. We appreciate your business, and hope you love your new ride!

• great experience

Darrell Clairmont was very easy to work with -made it a good experience!!

Darrell Clairmont was very easy to work with -made it a good experience!!

• Anthony Booth at Haddad Subaru - Fantastic Service

We had an easy and stressless buying experience with Anthony Booth at Haddad Subaru and happily purchased a Forester. Our first brand new car in 10 years. We were very satisfied with having all our questions answered with straightforward answers.

• Anthony Booth at Haddad Subaru - Fantastic Service

• Love my car. Worked with David

Working with David was effortless. I would highly recommend him to anyone interested in buying a car.

• 2010 Nissan Sentra

Great service from Danielle Delaney. She helped me find the car that I was looking for. Will come back in the future.

• Worked with David

Great guy to work with..very informative and answered all questions.. Best salesman I have seen yet!

• Darrell Clairmont

Darrel Clairmont was my dealer whom took the time to let me test drive a few different cars until I found the one for me. I applaud his patience, positive attitude and knowledge.

• A new car after 13 years

Ben and Courtney made the process as painless and easy as possible.

Ben and Courtney made the process as painless and easy as possible.

• experience

Darrell Clairmont was extremely helpful and knowledgable when purchasing my new vechicle. Highly recommended.