Call This Dealer

Used

4.5
  • Great Dealership
    December 10, 2016

All around it was a great purchase. People are friendly, and I was well taken care of. If you are looking for a good deal please give them a shot.

Congratulations on your new vehicle and thank you for choosing Matthews Motor Company.

• Not a good experience.
    May 13, 2017

Salesman Bryant worked hard to get a deal in place for us and I appreciate that. I never haggled on the price but did ask for a new inspection (runs ...out in three weeks), and an oil change (due in 18 miles per the Matthews sticker) and was told they could do it. The issue was there is only one key and I was told they couldn't do anything about it. No problem but all cars should have two keys so I asked for $100 off the sticker price to offset the price of me buying another key. Bryant went to ask his manager and came back with my down payment. I don't think I've ever lost a vehicle over $100 off the sticker price. Of course it was after 5 on a Friday, maybe the manager just wanted to go home. All my friends and acquaintances are like me and want a fair deal so I will make sure they all know that Matthews is not the dealer for that.

• Buying a car at Matthews
    December 10, 2016

I had a very good experience. The salesman was very helpful. I ended up purchasing a used car. I was very pleased with the whole process. I will d...efinitely be back.

Steph. Congratulations on your new car. We appreciate your business! If you have any questions please give us a call at 570-659-5406. Thank you for ...choosing Matthews Motor Company.

• Excited and Very Pleased
    November 23, 2016

A HUGE thank you, specifically to Vince, for helping me get the car I really wanted by going above and beyond what I feel the ordinary salesman would ...have. I felt welcomed, taken care of, and my best interest was looked out for. The customer service in general was good and pleasant, but if most or all of the other sales reps are half as dedicated to the customer, then every one of their customers are in great hands. Overall, I am very happy and pleased with my experience here as a first time car buyer and would certainly be happy to come back again in the future.

Thank you for choosing Matthews Motor Company. We appreciate your business. I'm glad that Vince was able to help you out. He does a great job taking c...are of our customers. Congratulations on the new vehicle. If you need anything or have any questions please don't hesitate to give us a call.

• Great Customer Service
    November 23, 2016

I was very happy from my first email on. My internet salesman was very attentive and respected my wishes on no phone calls, as I've noticed other plac...es seem to have an issue with. Unfortunately, I didn't buy there, but had nothing to do with the place or people, but they didn't have the specific used truck I was looking for. I would def contact them in the future, if anything changed.

Lindsey, Thank you for taking time to review our company. We appreciate you including us in your car buying process and wish you well with your new t...ruck. Please contact us if we can help you in the future.

• Chevrolet Traverse Purchase
    November 16, 2016

Overall I had a great experience purchasing my new vehicle. All employees were very helpful at making a smooth transition. This has been my second pur...chase from Matthews Motor Company.

Lorrie, Congratulations on your new vehicle! Thank you for the review and for choosing Matthews Motor Co. We appreciate your business.

• Used car
    November 15, 2016

I had john and I first heard about Matthews from a friend who bought his car here and he told me they had a website. So I went on the website saw a ca...r I was interested in and called they answered all my questions over the phone and was honest about the choice. Came in the next day looked at a different car and told me what was needed. He was honest, polite , and well versed. So if your interested in a car come to Matthews and ask to talk to john

Tyler, Thank you for your business and the review. John's a great guy and I'm glad he was able to help you find the right vehicle. If you have any q...uestions please give us a call at 570-659-5406. Thank you for choosing Matthews Motor Company.

• Mallory Babcock
    November 15, 2016

Matthews made our purchase quick and easy. They took care of all the transfers that needed to be completed which really took the stress out of the pu...rchase. Bryant was very informative and made sure we understood everything we were signing. Great experience!

Mallory, Thank you for your business and for choosing to buy your vehicle from Matthews Motor Company. We agree that Bryant does a great job helping h...is customers and will pass this along to him. If you have any questions please give us a call at 570-659-5406. Thank you.

• I had a wonderful experince
    November 12, 2016

For a first time car buyer I felt very informed and taken good care of!

Thank you for choosing Matthews Motor Company for your first car purchase. We appreciate your business.

• Great experience at Matthews motor Co. A+++
    November 11, 2016

Car exactly as advertised online. Wonderful customer service. Knowledgeable sales staff. Highly recommend for your next used car.

Thank you so much for your business and the review. We wish you the best of luck with your new vehicle. If you have any questions or need anything at... the dealership please give us a call. Thank you for choosing Matthews Motor Company.

Matthews Motor Company