4.2
Average based on 5 reviews.
  • lousy service

I went in n spoke with carlos n felt I was getting a run around n felt like they did not want my business or deal with me this was an experience that was not good n. In the process I was unable to negotiate or talk to ty here people

• Great Experience

My salesman was named Chris. Chris was very patient, we took the car on a 2.5 hour test drive and he hung in there like a champ. I had called him the day before about the car I was interested in and when I got to Car Cabana the next day, it was clean, shiny, and ready to go. When it came time for wheeling and dealing the cost of the car, we gave him a number for the bottom line, tax, tag, and title included. He went to the boss and put himself out on the edge for us. He was able to sell us the car at the price we were wanting to pay. I still need to go pick up my free tiki and t-shirt, but the experience was fantastic and I would recommend this dealer to anyone.

• You are the best

This is the first time I have bought a used car and was hesitant about doing so, but after dealing with JT I had no regrets. First of all when I first met him you would think he had known you for years. He made you feel very comfortable and not pressured into a sale. He informed you about the car and even let you take it for a couple of spins. He went over everything on the car with you and if you had any questions he was very helpful. He would try and give you the best price he could or he would go and see his boss (TODD) who would be able to take a few more dollars off the price of he car. The whole experience I had with The Car Cabana was great and I would recommend them to anyone. Make sure that when you go there ask for JT and tell him Vinny T sent you

• JT really is a great to deal with!!!

The car buying experiance at Car Caban was like no other I have experianced, from the warm greeting I recived from JT upon arriving all the way through to the relaxed wayTodd Reed the manager completed the final paperwork! I found the honesty to be refreshing and was pleased to find people I actually enjoyed spending time with. I will be back to buy all my cars from JT and the Car Cabana Thanks Again!!

• Mr. Bill

I bought a 2004 Maxima with 34,000 miles on it. The whole sales process was was great as well as the car being 100%.