Apple Chevrolet

4.9 out of 5 (4.9) 317 reviews

Call This Dealer

• Great experience but be careful with finance depa.
    October 20, 2015

Gotta be careful with the finance department. They try and sneak some warranties and gap insurance without telling you unless you catch it yourself. B...esides that the experience was good!

Angel, Thank you for your kind review. Our Finance Department usually provides you quotes with and without the warranties and gap insurance. We are so...rry if it was not presented that way. Enjoy your new vehicle, we look forward to assisting you in the future.

Buying my new Impala
    March 31, 2018

Shopped around for a new Impala and the sales men were curtious and helpful. Anyone looking for a Chevy I’d recommend Apple Chevrolet and Joe & Lou.

Great people and support
    February 27, 2018

Ken Lavigne and the team tracked down a hard to find vehicle combination and had it brought to Apple. Arranged great rate financing too. Ken Lavigne... rocks!

Baught a Ford Explorer 2017 Platinum
    February 4, 2018

We live in St. Louis,Mo We found our car online and talked to Jeff Dignan that works in sales at apple chevy! He made everything so easy, we drove 5 h...ours with a baby and everything was ready for us when we got there! The car was extremely clean with a full tank of gas ready for us, we were done in less than an hour, which was perfect for us! If you need a good sales person Jeff Dignan is your man!

Great Dealer
    January 14, 2018

Very friendly made the car buying process easy and fast .

Great Sales Man and Dealer
    January 8, 2018

I had leased a car from Apple Chevrolet in 2015 and the salesman Ken L made it easy that day. So in 2018 it was right around the end of my lease and... was looking to buy a Chevrolet car. I went in and talked with Ken again about leasing and buying he laid both out for me and I went with the buy. I like dealing with Ken and I find him a very honest person to deal with even with him being a Sox fan. As you can tell from that I am a CUBS FAN!!!! I would tell everyone to go to Apple Chevrolet along with dealing with Ken or his brother who is a CUBS FAN the smarter sports guy, but Ken is who I will deal with. I plan to buy my wife a new car in 2019 and we will be going back to Apple Chevrolet to see Ken.

Mark, Thanks for the great review and your continued loyalty to Ken Lehmann and Apple Chevrolet.

Great People to Work With
    January 2, 2018

The folks at Apple Chevrolet are a great group of people to work with in buying a vehicle. I have bought a number of vehicles from them over the year...s and both the purchase and the service are excellent. When you buy a vehicle from Apple, they recognize that treating people fair and honestly is important. And they expect the same from the customer. They also recognize that you are buying not just the vehicle, but a relationship with them for good service and hopefully future vehicles. This is why I continue to buy my vehicles from them with confidence.

Thank you for your business and the Great Review.

Great service!
    December 8, 2017

Whenever I bring my auto in for servicing I specifically ask for Jeffrey Hir. Jeff always address my issues and contacts me as promised when his tech'...s discover the problem. My vehicle is serviced, washed and returned sooner than promised. I also appreciate the use of a loaner car while my auto is in for servicing. I have owned autos from Ford, Honda, Cadillac, Acura and Mercedes. I would rate the Chevrolet service department as tops! I love my Impala LTZ (2014) however I'm in the market to purchase another vehicle. I'm not sure which dealership I end up with however, can I still use Jeffery Hir to service my auto?? Just asking.....

Thank you for the Great Review. Hopefully we can assist you with your next purchase as well.

Very Pleased!
    December 7, 2017

We had a very positive experience, our sales person Jeff Stewart was just amazing very accommodating and made sure that we were happy with our choice.... He went out of his way to make sure we understood all of the perks that came with our vehicle and made himself available for any future questions. He is very knowledgeable no high pressure sales tactics, he was wiling to go the extra mile for us, Jeff was willing to accommodate our schedule and he made it the best car buying experience that we have ever had! We are very happy that Jeff was the person who greeted us when we walked in the door.

Thanks for the Great Review.

Chevy!
    October 4, 2017

I went in looking for used because my credit isn't the best. Joe approached me and I explained my situation. He went above and beyond! I walked off wi...th a 2017 Chevy trax and I wasn't there more than 2 hours! Thanks so much Joe!

Thank you for your business and the great review.

Apple Chevrolet