New 866-224-9833 Dealer Website
Used 888-235-4946 Email Dealer
Service 888-434-2896

• Amazing Experience

Thank you for your purchase and the Great review.

Bryce was very informative, Great explanation of differences in types of cars. Listens to your wishes and concerns. Perfectly explained details of the car. Very patient and smiled throughout the would purchasing process. Numbers explained in a way that anyone can understand it.

Thank you for your purchase and the Great review.

• Great Experience

Very accommodating and pleasant. Had a good experience dealing with Greg Stern.

Very accommodating and pleasant. Had a good experience dealing with Greg Stern.

• 2017 Malibu

Joe Spytek was very helpful and patient through the whole process of my decision making. I appreciate his tone and knowledge.

• Sonic LT 2017 Great Service.

Sandra, Thank you for the great review and for choosing Apple Chevrolet. We hope you enjoy your vehicle.

The service and his or their level of helpfulness and professionalism was more than I could ever expect. I would definitely recommend this dealership. Thank you for making my buying process so easy and a great experience. Kevin McGrail and Bryce Johannes are awesome.

• Zack Victory

I am writing this review for Zack Victory. Very courteous, well knowledged of the vehicles.

• My New Cruze

Matthew, Thank you for the Great Review. We look forward to assisting you again in the future. Enjoy your Cruze.

My car buying experience was awesome, fast, fun and easy all thanks to my dealer Greg Stern. I would deff. recommend Apple Chevrolet and Greg Stern to anyone interested in purchasing a new or used vehicle. Thank you again Apple Chevrolet and Greg Stern for the Best and easy car buying experience. 5 Stars

• 5 Star Service

Jonathan, Thank you for the great review. We hope you enjoy your new vehicle.

Greg Stern went above & beyond to make the buying experience amazing. Highly recommend buying from him & Apple Chevy. Can not beat the price & the people. Top Notch

Jonathan, Thank you for the great review. We hope you enjoy your new vehicle.

• Good Experience

Great Salesman. Everything was explained thoroughly, courteous people and very helpful.

Susan, Thank you for the Great Review.

Susan, Thank you for the Great Review.

• 2016 Chevrolet Malibu LT

Tammy, Thank you for choosing Apple Chevrolet. We look forward to assisting you again in the future.

Bryce is a great sales consultant, he worked with me from start to end. He was honest with us and stayed with us from beginning to end. Would definitely recommend others to come in and have Bryce work with them.

• Very Personable!

Greg explained all the finance to us regarding our trade in. He is very knowledgeable at his job. Great Experience.

Carol, Thank You for choosing Apple Chevrolet and the Great Review.

Carol, Thank You for choosing Apple Chevrolet and the Great Review.