• Amazing Experience

Thank you for your purchase and the Great review.

Bryce was very informative, Great explanation of differences in types of cars. Listens to your wishes and concerns. Perfectly explained details of the car. Very patient and smiled throughout the would purchasing process. Numbers explained in a way that anyone can understand it.

Thank you for your purchase and the Great review.

• Said one thing, did another

Through a series of phone calls, one of their representatives assured me they would be able to secure a price on a vehicle I was interested in purchasing. At they end of a three day process, they advised me they would not be able to get me the price they'd told me, but I should come in anyway. After having said "no" they continued to call me.

• The Best!

This the the BEST dealership I have ever dealt with - Hand Down! Professional from the top to the bottom! Me, my family and friends have all bought many vehicles at Apple over the years. If Chevrolet products are your choice, this is the only place to go. We have become part of their open and extended Apple Family!

• Poor Sales Experience

The sales manager is rude. After a test drive, he refused to give me his business card or contact info. Definitely not going here again.

• Excellent service!!

This was my first visit to the facility to have my Camaro serviced and I must say the staff went above and beyond, they were very professional and detailed with explanations of what was taking place with my car I left as a very happy customer and I look forward to bringing my car to this facility going forward they are the best that I have experienced.

• Traverse Purchase

Ken Lavigne from Apple Chevrolet is the best. Really took his time helping my wife and I pick out the Traverse that fit our needs. Highly recommend Apple Chevrolet if you are looking for a vehicle.

• Great Experience

Greg was very personable and found us the car we were looking for.

Greg was very personable and found us the car we were looking for.

• Easy Transaction

Easy afternoon! Completely Satisfied by the friendly help we received. Made us feel at home.

• Awesome Experience

Had a Great Experience at Apple Chevy. The salesman Bryce was awesome. would not hesitate to come back to Apple Chevrolet.

• New Cruze

Our car leasing experience at Apple was a true joy! Our salesman, Kevin McGrail, was wonderful and answered all our questions and concerns. There was no pressure like in some car dealerships. Chet in finance also finished our experience with a great smile and warm personality. Thanks a lot guys!!