Acquired Touch Auto Sales LLC

• great experience

Bought a Fusion from this dealer. Was a very simple pleasant process. The vehicle was clean, mechanically perfect and I have never had any problems with it since. Would recommend the place to anyone who wants a nice clean mechanically sound used vehicle.

• terrible

add said the vehicle i was interested in was mechanically sound, i called to make sure due to it was a semi-far drive that it was. the staff assured me that it was true and it "wouldnt have trouble making it to california" and that the only thing wrong was there was some rust on the body. I test drove this vehicle and not only was there an exhaust leak but the speedometer and gas gauges weren't working. i confronted him and he asked "is it that big of a deal?"

CC, I am sorry you did not have a good experience at your recent visit to our dealership. At Acquired Touch Auto Sales we do our best to try and make sure we buy and sell quality pre-owned vehicles and I want to thank you for taking the time to give us some feedback on this matter. I would love the opportunity to discuss this further with you and you are welcome to call me at the dealership at 586-443-5334. Thank you for your time.

• acquired touch auto sales

very nice car and frindley sale staff thanks you guys

Thanks Bill for your comments, we always try to take the best care of our customers!!

very nice car and frindley sale staff thanks you guys