1009 lifetime reviews. Includes reviews of BMW of Minnetonka from DealerRater.com
  • great dealer

we were trated like no other dealer like royalty. We will recomend BMW of minnetonka to all our friend family and neigbhores . Thanks again

• Another great experience
    September 18, 2017

I've been going to BMW of Minnetonka since before they were BMW of Minnetonka and I continue to be impressed by the level of service they provide. My most recent visit was no exception. I didn't expect to be car shopping this year, but my previous 2013 BMW was totaled two weeks ago when it was rear-ended at speed while stopped at a red light. When I found a very promising 2015 of the same model on the BMW of Minnetonka website and filled out the "is it still available and can I test drive it tomorrow?" form, Amy Mattick contacted me promptly and put the car aside for me. My test drive and subsequent car purchase the next went very smoothly, thanks to Amy and to Kyle Gustafson. Pretty sure I've never laughed as much during a car purchase, either, especially one as unexpected as this one was. :) Also, many thanks to the "Genius Bar" employee (I'm sorry, I've forgotten your name) who helped me deal with returning the rental car. Thanks again, Amy and Kyle!

• Great Used Car Experience

I was in the market for a used convertible and my sales associate Sully was great in helping me find the right vehicle and understand all the features.

• Great Experience
    September 17, 2017

I've been dealing with this dealership for many years. My client advisor Alex Tamarkin, helped me navigate all the options, features I wanted and presented very attractive pricing alternatives, incentives. Working with Alex, and his sales managers Kevin & Brent, got me into a car with options I probably wouldn't have considered and at a price point that was inline with what I had planned to spend. They were extremely accommodating, making sure I was thoroughly satisfied with the deal. Great dealership, helpful staff!

• Great Experience

I've been dealing with this dealership for many years. My client advisor Alex Tamarkin, helped me navigate all the options, features I wanted and presented very attractive pricing alternatives, incentives. Working with Alex, and his sales managers Kervin & Brent, got me into a car with options I probably wouldn't have considered and at a price point that was inline with what I had planned to spend. They were extremely accommodating, making sure I was thoroughly satisfied with the deal. Great dealership, helpful staff!

• X5 purchase

This is the second used vehicle that I have purchased from this dealership and have had only a great experience.

• Outstanding!!!
    September 14, 2017

I always do my homework. I was looking at 4 different manufacturers with similar vehicles and price-points. I've always been a fan of BMW's, but by happenstance, it worked out that it was the last dealership that I visited. I worked with John "Sully" Sullivan and had an outstanding experience. Of course, the car was fantastic and impressive, but what really sealed the deal for me was working with Sully. He was extremely knowledgeable of the product - an experience that I cannot say I had at the other dealerships. It was refreshing to have literally every question about the vehicle answered on the spot and during the test drive. Furthermore, everyone I encountered at the dealership was friendly and helpful. The facility was beautiful and welcoming. I would highly recommend shopping there and if you're lucky enough to work with Sully, you'll have an excellent experience! I'll be going back in a few years for my next car.

• Outstanding!!!

• Best car buying experience ever!
    September 12, 2017

My salesperson, Matt Liebig, was amazing. He listened to what my needs were and found just what I was looking for. No pressure. Exceptional service

• Great experience with Matt Liebig -

Matt Liebig - understands the customers needs and budget. This has been my 4th vehicle purchase with Matt-