Girard Ford

4.4 out of 5 (4.4) 37 reviews

Call This Dealer

New Used Service

• Great Managers! Also Cody and Frank were great!
    August 21, 2017

Had a great buying experience there. The staff are entertaining and fun to be around. The atmosphere is relaxed and that's why I bought a car here. Co...dy and Frank were great salesmen!

Austin, we are thrilled you had such a great buying experience with us! We are proud of Cody, Frank, and all our sales team for always making sure our... customers feel welcome and comfortable with us. Please think of us again for anything you might need in the future.

Disappointed
    April 14, 2018

Let me start by saying I have purchased 2 vehicles from Girard Ford and 3 from other Antonino Auto Groups, been returning customer since the early 80'...s and went back once again because we were always pleased. We went back because we had been looking for a used truck, we test drove a truck, fell in love....well it went downhill from there...we wanted to do the financing through them, the salesman was a little short with us, then we got into the financing and it wasn't acceptable to us, the saleman kept running back and forth to the manager and the finance department....then they start with the high pressure sales pitch (felt like a timeshare sales pitch) they tell us the price on the vehicle was $2,000 lower than it should have been but they would honor it but if we walk out it will be $2,000 more. We walked out! They called the next day with better financing, too little too late. They lost a lifelong returning customer. Just one year ago we purchased a vehicle there and I gave them 5 stars with a great review.

girard hospiality
    March 18, 2018

Brian Scott and Richard Willis did a great job on personality an respect. I was impress how straight forward about the truck I was interested in. Trad...e in price and incentive deals. In my opinion I could not turn down the deal. I went in for an oil change and left with a brand new 2018 F-150. THANKS GUY'S

I BROUGHT A USED FORD F150
    February 20, 2018

I BROUGHT A USED FORD CREW CAB F-150 OFF ROB REARDON HE WAS PATIENT AND LISTENED TO MY EVERY NEED THE MANAGER OF STORE DOUG WAS VERY NICE AND HELPED... ME OUT I RECOMMEND THIS DEALERSHIP TO ANYONE WITH CREDIT PROBLEMS

2016 f250
    August 8, 2017

I went in to buy a 2016 f250 drove 36 miles ,I paid for it in full ,told sales I was in no hurry to pick it up, asked Richard Willis if the dealer shi...p would go right thru it ,I was told yes ,it need few things like take out rattling ,transmition shafting delay ,hood, tailgate buffing , it was dropped off to me 10 days later nothing was done ,was not iven washed ,brougth back with a list to do ,was there 5 days very little was done ,I bean trying to get sales ,service and the general manager, Joey sabourin , to do the right thing over 2 months , have sent emails phone calls ,nothing it is sad what they do, it was a 30 thousand truck

John, Thank you for taking the time to share your feedback. We are disappointed to hear that your experience with us fell below our standards for cu...stomer care. We understand your frustrations and would like an opportunity to make things right. Please reach out to us with your contact information so we can speak with you and learn more about your concerns. Thank you, Girard Ford Team

Good deal
    April 23, 2017

Found a good deal on a Ford Transit Connect (on Cars.com) and visited the dealer. The van appeared as good in person as online and we bought it. They ...worked the loan out at a very reasonable rate and followed up with a missing lug key by mail in just a few days. Luis and Joey were our contacts.

Thank you for the review, Dale! We're glad that you had a five-star experience at our dealership with Luis and Joey. We appreciate your business and l...ook forward to serving you again in the future!

No nonsense shopping
    March 27, 2017

I was looking to buy a new truck and saw a real attention getting deal on one. I asked for info and we quickly worked out a deal without a lot of ba...ck and forth haggling.

Thank you for your valuable feedback. It is wonderful to hear how quickly my team was able to work out a deal for you. Thank you for choosing Girard F...ord!

Excellent Customer Service!
    March 7, 2017

Excellent service! I closed a deal yesterday on a vehicle and I couldn't have picked a better dealership. My salesperson was Luis and I highly recomme...nd requesting him. Being 20 years old and buying a car for the first time can be a tough decision but Luis and everyone there made it so easy and I felt very comfortable being there. I previously visited another dealership and their customer service made me feel awkward because the salesperson was just anxious to close the deal and send me on my way so I thought here would be the same but I was so wrong. I had a good feeling when I walked in. The staff was friendly and very professional. At this Girard Ford, all of the salesmen/staff made me feel confident and the rate I wanted and was quoted, I got. Be specific on what you want to pay! I initially walked in with just a picture of the vehicle I wanted which was shown on the cargurus page and I got exactly what I asked for. I was worried the picture would be misleading but not at all. I also got to test drive my vehicle before purchasing without having to ask which was nice. It was overall a positive purchasing experience and I'd recommend to ANYONE! Thanks Luis and everyone else there!

Thank you for sharing your review! It's wonderful to hear that you had such a positive experience with us. We'll be sure to pass along your kind fee...dback to Luis. We appreciate your business, please let us know if we can be of service in the future!

very professional
    February 25, 2017

Luis young chap, very professional, thanks. you have some dealerships, when you go their all sales rep are sitting at their desk, well not these guys.... From the time you pull into the parking lot these guys are outside waiting on you to get out of your car, not rushing you or fighting to see who will get the next customer. Very very professional guys. They gave me a trustworthy feeling from start to finish. Walked away with a Nissan Pathfinder. I would recommend anyone to visit, and to get that trustworthy experience... Thanks Luis, Thanks guys for everything....

Thanks for your wonderful review, Travis! It's wonderful to hear that we were able to help purchasing a Nissan Parthfinder. We'll pass your great comp...liments along to Luis and let him know to keep up the great work. We appreciate your business, just let know if we can be of service in the future!

Thanks for helping me get my new car
    January 5, 2017

Thank you Girard Ford for such a great purchasing experience. I had been so reluctant to check out the car without my father but everyone, especially ...Rob and Joe, made the experience so easy and pressure-free for me. A big thank you, Rob and Joe. Because of you guys, I now have a car that I feel safe in and am proud of!

Thank you for your valuable feedback, BM! It will be my pleasure to let Rob and Joe both know about your review. Congratulations on your new vehicle!

Girard Ford